News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-25-12, 10:03 PM
SpursReport Regulator

SA Mayor Responds to Barkley's Insults

Even the Mayor thinks Barkley is a fool...

but didn't really say it though but we understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Luzl...ature=youtu.be
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-26-12, 05:30 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Way to go mayor Julian! I don't know what Chuck said but deep down he likes everything about SanAntonio - just envious he can't live here.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-26-12, 05:47 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Chuck is an entertainer. he wants and needs attention and is willing to say whatever he has to.

That being said, I really hope that TNT execs play this video which was OBVIOUSLY produced for them to do just that. Very good job Mayor!!!
Old 05-26-12, 08:58 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Yea Chuck is just making silly talk about OKC and SA because it's entertaining to the big city viewers that are their main demographic. We have no reason to be offended by it. It's entertaining to me also.

I mean, really, if you haven't grown up in San Antonio, all you know about it is the Alamo and River Walk. It seems kinda boring, and there's nothing wrong with making a bit of fun over it. Having never been to New York and only once to LA, I can name dozens of fun tourist attractions, but most people can't think of more than 1 or 2 interesting things about OKC or San Antonio.

It's all in good fun no reason to be upset.

$
Old 05-26-12, 01:28 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Love it!

Old 05-26-12, 04:43 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Having visited your fair city several times I can honestly say it is my favorite city, by the way Go Spurs Go!!
Old 05-26-12, 05:07 PM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

Saddest thing was his ignorant comment about how 'blacks don't wear cowboy boots' his lack of knowledge about the old west and the current west and the world of rodeo is astounding.

As the great bugs bunny would say.'What a maroon!!!!'
Old 05-26-12, 07:05 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWi101 View Post
As the great bugs bunny would say.'What a maroon!!!!'

:applause
Old 05-27-12, 04:00 AM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Chuck did all that trash talking about San Antonio women and the Riverawalk Also about Oklahoma City being miles and miles of the wild wild west desert is just to cause a rise out of people and have some fun. But we all know he loves San Antonio and he is just saying that to sell more viewers to see his show.

Well now Chuck deserves all these harsh very well said words from Mayor Julian and I am loving this video!!!!

Go Spurs Go!
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Old 05-27-12, 11:43 AM
Official Whorry Hater!

Heard he was at Wild Fish last night... I guess he didn't want to be thrown into the Riverwalk last night... pffffttt....

Old 05-27-12, 05:41 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

What in the world is Wild Fish? A restaurant, a disco, a cross-dressing establishment?

What!?
Old 05-27-12, 06:16 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

hahaha Wild Fish is a Restaurant off of 1604...

Very over priced restaurant... Hope they charged him triple...

Old 05-27-12, 07:30 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

They just showed this video on the TNT pregame show. Chuck took it all in stride and he was pretty "nice" towards SA. It's all in fun.
Old 05-27-12, 07:35 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

Loved it!!
[email protected]