News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-12, 06:55 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Lebron reading a book in the locker room, seems premeditated.

Ok this is the second time NBA Countdown shows Bron reading a book before the start of a game. Both times it looks like he is a few pages in. Look to me this looks fake and staged, its just never been what he has ever been known for in the locker room. In fact Steven A went as far as to say that Bron has always blasted music that would offend many ppl. The Countdown commentators had a whole discussion about it and even Steven A and Skip Bayless made a big deal about it being real or staged. The fist first book was The Hunger Games and it was mentioned that he may be looking for infiration. Of course ppl change and that may be a new routine for him now but, what i find suspect and staged is that both times he looks like he is just staring at the pages and like i said before, at the beginning of the book. If he was looking for inspiration you'd think he'd be at the very least midway,through the book. JB just said he knows Magic never read a book before a game. Like i said, everyone is noticing how weird this is, and out of the norm for Lebron.

What do y'all think bout this?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-24-12, 07:13 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

Does not surprise me. Nothing about that guy is anything other than fake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-24-12, 09:51 PM
The Chosen One(Moderator)

The guy can't read a book without it seeming like an attention grabber??? Because we allllll know he doesn't get enough attention already

Im just a bit (just a little) offended by the topic (not the SR topic but the idea in general)...that as soon as a black athlete grabs a book something must be up?

No one would blank twice if this was Steve Nash or someone else. Give me a break

I'm Batman's cousin
Old 05-24-12, 10:35 PM

i read while on the toilet.

i copied Manu
Old 05-24-12, 10:53 PM
SpursReport Team Member

nothing wrong with the right kind of fake...
Old 05-27-12, 01:48 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

such is the life of lebron... you can do NOTHING right by ANYONE. Manu reads the newspaper before games and it's all "how awesome, he's amazing," Lebron reads a book, and we call him out? huh? and if it's the hunger games, is it so hard to believe dude may have enjoyed the movie that he wants to read the book (like millions of others)?
Old 05-28-12, 02:21 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

'Bron has been playin' DJ in the locker room until now.

Sorry Bron..

You may be able to fake greatness, but not intelligence and maturity.

Nice try... NEXT!