News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-12, 02:22 PM
SpursReport Team Member

My Thoughts On The Spurs game 1 win over the clippers.

I listen to a lot of sports radio and sports podcast (the best one is the basketball jones)listening espn in the mornings and the local radio station here in phoenix is a great way to pass the time. Ive noticed one thing in particular how when they say a team is over hyped they are the ones doing the hyping, and how they say nobody is menting the spurs...they are the ones that are menting them. Colin cowherd admits to not actually watching the spurs play and at the same time says he watched 40+ heat games. Scott van pelt mentioned how nobodie talks about the spurs and then proceeds to not talk about them. well anyways minnie rant over.

None spurs related notice-lebron james is being played into the ground by eric spolestra. I give phoenix credit for always trying to rest nash even if it might mean the suns might squander a lead or fall even further behind...but they saw the big picture in what matters most is the end of games and if nash is well rested then more often than not you have a chance of pulling it out.-
-patty mmills needs more minutes. I give neal props for the effort, he's just a bad fit at back up in this series and was one of the reasons if not the main reason the clippers where able to pull within 8. I would like to see how patty mills will do in the same situation.
-when the clips go small, would be a great time to give blair some minutes.
-I really hope the spurs can find a way to resign green.
-butler is not going to shoot that well from the 3 again and can live with bledsoe going off like that...which he probably wont.

well thats all i have. spurs in 5.
spurs in 5
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!