News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-16-12, 11:17 AM
SR 2009 and 2011 Pick The Winner Champion

According to the espn Website

Begin Rant:
There MUST be only one team playing. Every day, it's the same, another picture of someone from the heat. Even when they lose, it's the same thing over and over again. If you were just coming to the site, you'd have no idea who they were playing. Even when they write about the Pacers winning the game, it's not that the Pacers won, it's that the heat's offense stalled...

After tonight's games I make the following prediction - if both Boston and OKC win then Boston will be the 'featured' stories. If the lakers somehow manage to win, they'll get the same amount of coverage that the heat do. If OKC wins there will be one, maybe two stories about the game, mostly focusing on what the lakers did wrong.

Man I wish there was an alternative to espn (to met FoxSports.com is best for football and baseball - basketball coverage is limited at best)
End Rant
Old 05-16-12, 11:41 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I know it's a bunch a bull crap, ESPN for at least the NBA coverage sucks. It annoys the hell out of me. We need to start a petition.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-16-12, 12:06 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Is si.com a little better?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-16-12, 12:25 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

I use CBSsports. It's not a great site, but it doesn't seem quite so biased.
Old 05-16-12, 12:32 PM
President: K.Leo Fan Club

agreed with CBSports. It's a lot less bias.....
Old 05-16-12, 12:35 PM
Moderator in Flip Flops

Everyone feels what you feel. We're Spurs fans. Look at the show, first take this morning for instance. The first half hour was heat, not really pacers at all discussion between skip and stephen a. ... followed later at the top of the next hour, by another 15 minute segment with skip and stephen, along with legler. The Spurs came in for an eight minute discussion after roughly hour and twenty minutes into a two hour show next featuring the same three panelists. You know what's funny to me is that it made me realize how much the heat could use a Tiago Splitter right about now...

It's the Spurs world for us. If they don't want to cover it, fine. I'm still having a party even if it's just in here....
Pass is PINPOINT PERFECT
and somebody ends up WIDE OPEN
No Flash No Gimmicks NO CHANCE OF STOPPING IT
IT'S THE QUIET GUYS YOU SHOULD FEAR
because words are small and GAME IS BIG

GO GO!

I AM NINJA!
"We will either find a way, or make one."
~Hannibal~
Old 05-16-12, 02:44 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Very astute JoeT. I couldn't believe they put Tebow and football ahead of us, but not the Heat or even a day-old "Laker Loss" (note, NOT an "OKC Win") Also, btw, on SC's Top Ten this morning, 3 plays from the Pacers-Heat game (2 of them by the losing Heat) and 0 from the Spurs game, depsite some OUTSTANDING ball movement last night.
Old 05-16-12, 03:27 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Screw bspn. That's my rant lol

- Confucius
Old 05-16-12, 06:08 PM
Moderator in Flip Flops

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilboinsa View Post
Very astute JoeT. I couldn't believe they put Tebow and football ahead of us, but not the Heat or even a day-old "Laker Loss" (note, NOT an "OKC Win") Also, btw, on SC's Top Ten this morning, 3 plays from the Pacers-Heat game (2 of them by the losing Heat) and 0 from the Spurs game, depsite some OUTSTANDING ball movement last night.
The Best of first take is a condensed version of the morning show fit into thirty minutes that plays in the afternoon on espn 2.
So what they showed for an encore was all the heat segments, the laker segment, and Tim Tebow and THAT WAS IT. No Spurs segment replay AT ALL...

Screw ESPN!
Pass is PINPOINT PERFECT

GO GO!

I AM NINJA!
~Hannibal~
Old 05-16-12, 08:42 PM
SpursReport Regulator

Do you know when the spurs would play a game in the 80s..that 80 points,
We would be a boring team by the media..how time has changed for other team...Now we are in the top in scoring and we aren't fun? woow
Old 05-18-12, 12:27 PM
Moderator in Flip Flops

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtristan2003 View Post
Do you know when the spurs would play a game in the 80s..that 80 points,
We would be a boring team by the media..how time has changed for other team...Now we are in the top in scoring and we aren't fun? woow
It seems all the eastern conference series are played in the 80 pt range, but the heat and the lakers are still getting all the coverage, good and bad...

Like I have said before, they still have to show some footage of the trophy floating down the riverwalk should the Black and Silver make it #5!!!
Pass is PINPOINT PERFECT

GO GO!

I AM NINJA!
~Hannibal~