News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 05-14-12, 11:44 AM

Chris Bosh out indefinitely

MIAMI -- Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh underwent an MRI on Monday that revealed an abdominal strain, and the team said that he will be sidelined indefinitely.

Bosh suffered the injury in a 95-86 Game 1 victory over the Indiana Pacers on Sunday.

2012 NBA playoffs -- Chris Bosh of Miami Heat out with abdominal strain - ESPN
Old 05-14-12, 11:48 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

I am sure he will be back for the next round. Miami is too good to lose to Indiana even without him. I wish they would lose though lol.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-14-12, 12:04 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

They will need him against Boston.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-14-12, 12:52 PM
The Master Baiter

Indiana's going to force a 6 game series. Miami is relying way too much on Lebron and Wade. That will bite them at some point.
Old 05-14-12, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post
Indiana's going to force a 6 game series. Miami is relying way too much on Lebron and Wade. That will bite them at some point.
i think so too. as much as people may think "Hibbert now should dominate the paint on both ends", Indiana's best bet is going small with David West at the 5. what will kill Miami isn't height, it'll be speed and rotations on defense by the Pacers.

without Bosh, they have no big presence in the perimeter or paint at all. Haslem, Anthony, and Turiaf aren't gonna cut it.
Old 05-14-12, 10:37 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

This sounds bad for Miami I hope Bosh will shake it off and comes back soon so we can beat them in the finals when all are healthy.
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!
Old 05-15-12, 03:27 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Manu missed 13 games this season with this exact same injury. He might miss more than a series

- Confucius
Old 05-15-12, 07:28 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

The Latest:

"Miami Heat power forward/center Chris Bosh likely will miss the remainder of the playoff series against the Indiana Pacers and possibly more time after an MRI confirmed he strained an abdominal muscle during Sunday's Game 1 victory. "Our team is going to be successful, and whether I'm playing or not I'm still going to be a part of that," Bosh said Monday, a practice day for the Heat. "I just have to make sure that I support them any kind of way and, you know, this season has to be extended for me to play again." The Heat placed no timetable on a return for Bosh, who sustained the injury with a minute left in the first half when he drove the lane and dunked against Pacers center Roy"
Old 05-15-12, 07:52 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

This compressed schedule (I speculate) has obliterated the Eastern conference playoffs. It's really kind of sad.
Old 05-15-12, 08:55 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Shaq and Chuck both had this injury as players and claimed last night that Bosh is unquestionably out for the year.
Old 05-15-12, 09:14 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Wow - that could change a lot of dynamics...
Old 05-15-12, 09:29 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 View Post
Shaq and Chuck both had this injury as players and claimed last night that Bosh is unquestionably out for the year.
I did not hear that. Wow. Either way they're not goin to win the chip this year anyway. Looks like they have an excuse lol. No tears from me

- Confucius
Old 05-15-12, 12:30 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

What they said was that it takes four weeks of simply doing nothing to let the damage heal. Then there's the matter of getting back into game shape.

Shaq said that he tried to work through it without the sheer rest and tore it worse in his first game action.

Shaq also warned that taking a needle to mask the pain runs the risk of causing far greater damage.
Old 05-16-12, 01:49 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

And here is another reason why Miami may be DONE:

From a writer that covers the Heat:

Brian Windhorst: At every dead ball, Mike Miller bends over, grimaces & limps. Then play starts and he shakes it off. More surgery after season probably

Source:Twitter
Old 05-16-12, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpur View Post
And here is another reason why Miami may be DONE:

From a writer that covers the Heat:

Brian Windhorst: At every dead ball, Mike Miller bends over, grimaces & limps. Then play starts and he shakes it off. More surgery after season probably

Source:Twitter
Mike Miller, imo, had to be the most overrated signing for the Heat when they got him. he's worth the vet minimum at this point, not because of his skills but because the guy hasn't had a healthy season since like his rookie year?