News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-29-12, 12:22 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Kevin Freaking Durant = Clutch

He definitely put a dagger in the hearts of the Mavericks time and again!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-29-12, 02:41 AM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

That was awesome to watch Dallas watch their Heart getting pulled out as Kevin & Co handed it it to them at the very last few seconds!

Nice!
Old 04-29-12, 08:18 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

If the ball fell without an odd bounce off the rim followed by hitting the perfect spot on the glass, I'd call him clutch.
That was a lucky shot. He had stunk it up pretty good the whole second half until that moment.

Still, it was nice watching the Mavs lose. They made a pretty nice road showing, however. Hope that series goes 7.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-29-12, 08:48 AM
Delusional Manu Lover

I'll take a Mavs playoff loss any day of the week. Poetic justice since Marion was bumping the crap out of Durant before he shot it.

"He said, 'Go for every pump fake,' " Hibbert said.
Old 04-29-12, 09:50 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyspursfan View Post
If the ball fell without an odd bounce off the rim followed by hitting the perfect spot on the glass, I'd call him clutch.
That was a lucky shot. He had stunk it up pretty good the whole second half until that moment.

Still, it was nice watching the Mavs lose. They made a pretty nice road showing, however. Hope that series goes 7.
Same here! Definitely won't be an easy series for OKC. They showed some resolve at the end when they could have easliy folded like they have in the past. If Dallas can win a game on OKC, I can see the series turning in the mavs favors. I just dont like how everyone is thinking OKC in the west and if they struggle with Dallas then will stand much less chance at success against our beloved spurs. I don't care if this series is a practice run for them because Dallas is not the same team as last year and our spurs are much superior team than we displayed this time last year

- Confucius
Old 04-29-12, 09:54 AM
Banned

THIS is CLUTCH!!!!

[yt][/yt]
Old 04-29-12, 10:01 AM
SpursReport Team Member

No way Terry will be able hot as gt was last night on a nightly basis. Okc is running away with the next game.
Old 04-29-12, 10:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalloJD View Post
No way Terry will be able hot as gt was last night on a nightly basis. Okc is running away with the next game.
Yeah but Westbrook can sure as heck shoot worse than last night. So you never know about dem Thunder.
Old 04-29-12, 10:20 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

The question is, would you rather beat OKC or Dallas. Me? I want to embarrass Dallas. So for now I'm rooting for dallas. As far as Durant, he might hit clutch shots sometimes.. Definately didn't against LA the last game... That was a lucky shot... Not
really clutch.
Old 04-29-12, 10:20 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Not clutch.

He just lucked into making a low percentage shot. If he had to take the same shot 2 more times he'd miss. The Thunder should have never let the Mavs take it to them like that.

$
Old 04-29-12, 10:40 AM
The Master Baiter

Yeah, that was a lucky shot. He just basically held the ball and forced one up over some great defense. Don't discount Dallas.
Old 04-29-12, 11:11 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Dallas will not just roll over and die. This is the first game and judging by Carlisle postgame comments the team is furious they lost and will give them everything they got in game 2. I want the world to see that OKC is not the perfect picture the media has painted of them. They have a great tandem in Durant and Westbrook but as ronny alluded to, Westbrook can shoot his team out of games rather easliy so this series will be a well fought one

- Confucius
Old 04-29-12, 11:34 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money4Nothing View Post
Not clutch.

He just lucked into making a low percentage shot. If he had to take the same shot 2 more times he'd miss. The Thunder should have never let the Mavs take it to them like that.

$
You think the Law of Large Numbers might kick in?
You should read a post some dude put up around here about dynasties.

Something about statistics, or some such.

Old 04-29-12, 08:07 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I didn't get to see it cause I was downloading doo doo jump
Old 04-29-12, 08:31 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvernblackfan View Post
I didn't get to see it cause I was downloading doo doo jump
Haha love it

- Confucius
Old 04-30-12, 12:27 AM
SpursReport Team Member

That shot may have been lucky, but he's hit numerous clutch shots to win games, so he deserves the clutch status. Spurs just need to beat them so bad the games aren't even close lol.

Last edited by gwilly101; 04-30-12 at 12:34 AM.