News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-12, 09:54 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Whats going on with the Austin Toros, Does Cory join them again?

I understand the Spurs needed him to play for them but come on the Toros are in the D-League Finals. I hope they don't loose because of them coming up to spell our guys. Good luck Austin Toros!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-27-12, 10:11 AM
SpursReport Team Member

They tied up the best of 3 series with LA and play at LA on Saturday for the winner take all game.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-27-12, 10:26 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

I'm assuming that Cory plays with the Toros for the final. If Neal is ready to go after his stinger problem, the Spurs regular PG rotation is in place, and Patty certainly showed that he can fill in if there's an emergency.

Let Cory have success on the D league level and then let him dress for the rest of the playoffs with the big squad.
Old 04-27-12, 12:13 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckennaspur1 View Post
I'm assuming that Cory plays with the Toros for the final. If Neal is ready to go after his stinger problem, the Spurs regular PG rotation is in place, and Patty certainly showed that he can fill in if there's an emergency.

Let Cory have success on the D league level and then let him dress for the rest of the playoffs with the big squad.
If there is ANY chance Neal won't be suiting up for game one then Joseph needs to working with the Spurs. We're talking playoffs, not a (regular season) game, not a game, playoffs, man. What are we talking about? Playoffs.
Old 04-27-12, 03:40 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdon View Post
If there is ANY chance Neal won't be suiting up for game one then Joseph needs to working with the Spurs. We're talking playoffs, not a (regular season) game, not a game, playoffs, man. What are we talking about? Playoffs.
...that's why I said if Neal is ready to go...
Old 04-27-12, 05:00 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffedmushroomz View Post
I understand the Spurs needed him to play for them but come on the Toros are in the D-League Finals. I hope they don't loose because of them coming up to spell our guys. Good luck Austin Toros!!!
really? thats like getting being top of your class at a comminity college. It means nothing.
Old 04-27-12, 05:26 PM
Banned

I think He stays on the team in the palyoffs because they need him for practice now that they will have time for full on practices.

Yes I'm talkin' bout' practice....

[yt][/yt]
Old 04-28-12, 11:40 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I think you are wrong Firefox, It means alot to them. Its messed up that you would discredit what they are doing there. Not all of them will get to play in the NBA so they make the most of their time there. They work hard for that D-League Championship. Yes, playing with the Spurs is big but Cory is a big reason why the Toros are in the Finals and that means alot to him and his teammates. I'm sure they are all proud and happy for him but i'm sure he also feels like he'd be letting them down if he didn't get to play the final game.
Old 04-28-12, 12:08 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffedmushroomz View Post
I think you are wrong Firefox, It means alot to them. Its messed up that you would discredit what they are doing there. Not all of them will get to play in the NBA so they make the most of their time there. They work hard for that D-League Championship. Yes, playing with the Spurs is big but Cory is a big reason why the Toros are in the Finals and that means alot to him and his teammates. I'm sure they are all proud and happy for him but i'm sure he also feels like he'd be letting them down if he didn't get to play the final game.
Agreed! If he gets to play with the Toros in the finals and they win Great... then he gets to play with the Spurs in the finals... then super great!!!

I think that would be awesome!!

Old 04-28-12, 12:08 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox86182 View Post
really? thats like getting being top of your class at a comminity college. It means nothing.