SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-12, 11:02 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Popovich blasted for resting stars. Sportswriters blasted by Money4Nothing

Blogtable: Popovich And The Veteran Spurs

My Comment?

OK numbskull sports writers and haters, if you're going to advocate punishment for a PERENNIAL CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDING team for not putting out a "quality basketball product" once in a while, what do you propose that the league do to pathetic franchises like the Charlotte Bobcats and Washington Wizards who can't even field a quality starting lineup over multiple seasons that could compete with the Spurs bench. Are these teams tainting the integrity of the game?

Are you guys absolutely retarded? The Spurs put 5 professional basketball players on the floor the same as every other team. How dare you tell them that they players they put out there do not deliver the "requisite entertainment level" when the Spurs are the most winning professional sports franchise in the last decade in the entire country. When there are pathetic, loser, boring, and completely embarrassing franchises running rampant in every professional sports league. How dare you. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

$
Old 04-12-12, 11:06 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

:applause :applause

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-12-12, 11:49 PM

i know it had to be good if he referred to himself in the 3rd person in the title
Old 04-12-12, 11:51 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Let's see what they respond to that nice blast!

Good Job M4N!
Old 04-12-12, 11:59 PM
SpursReport Team Member

What's worse, cheating the fans out of seeing the stars in a regular season game or running them into the ground and cheating everyone out of seeing an entire playoff series without fielding the best team because of injuries. Narrow-minded dipsh!ts
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-13-12, 12:03 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Another note.... It's funny how much happier the so called "cheated" fans of Utah were after this win than they were when the big 3 played and whipped their a$$es in Utah earlier this season.
Old 04-13-12, 10:04 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

i posted this

--- players are people… and always integrity and health of people are over show and business.. great work pop keeping players health!!

if theres any fault, is on the league, by compress schedule and putting sthat much games in limited time!----

too bad my english is not good enough to xplain better
Old 04-13-12, 10:11 AM
The Master Baiter

I don't care about cheating the fans. I have a problem with it because I believe it ruins focus, it takes the team out of a groove and at this point in the season you're fighting for HCA. Not only in the Western Conference, but the whole thing. At least take the big 3 on the trip, play them 5 minutes and sit them the rest of the game. It's just disruptive, as we just saw. And they also gave away a valuable game.

I know people will say that health in the playoffs is important, and I agree. But the only one that hasn't been healthy is Manu, and he's just getting started on the season. And with the role players being so sketchy at times, do you really trust them in a game 7 on the road, particularly if it happens to be the Finals? I don't.
Old 04-13-12, 10:20 AM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money4Nothing View Post
Blogtable: Popovich And The Veteran Spurs

My Comment?

OK numbskull sports writers and haters, if you're going to advocate punishment for a PERENNIAL CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDING team for not putting out a "quality basketball product" once in a while, what do you propose that the league do to pathetic franchises like the Charlotte Bobcats and Washington Wizards who can't even field a quality starting lineup over multiple seasons that could compete with the Spurs bench. Are these teams tainting the integrity of the game?

Are you guys absolutely retarded? The Spurs put 5 professional basketball players on the floor the same as every other team. How dare you tell them that they players they put out there do not deliver the "requisite entertainment level" when the Spurs are the most winning professional sports franchise in the last decade in the entire country. When there are pathetic, loser, boring, and completely embarrassing franchises running rampant in every professional sports league. How dare you. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

$
That was awesome.