News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-10-12, 03:21 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Mike Dunleavy karate chops Serge Ibaka

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-10-12, 05:55 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Ibaka started it all. Too bad they both got techs.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-10-12, 01:59 PM

Ibaka was holding on to his arm. if anyone thinks Ibaka didn't deserve a hit in the mouth after holding some dude's arm (he looks like he has a good grip on it), then you're giving him way too much credit.
Old 04-10-12, 05:33 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Title should be Dunlevy girl slaps away Ibaka after getting ridden like a pony.
Old 04-10-12, 05:57 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

Looks good for us if Ibaka can't keep his cool.

Old 04-10-12, 06:08 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

Suspend Ibaka! But delay it till the WCF.
Old 04-10-12, 06:37 PM
The Master Baiter

Looked like two of my kids fighting. I gotta be honest. Just once I would like to see a fight in the NBA where real punches are thrown. No pushing and talking, no wrestling. Ron Artest vs. Kenyon Martin.
Old 04-10-12, 07:05 PM
Delusional Manu Lover

If that was a Karate chop, Mike needs to take that class over again. Practice on his accuracy.

"He said, 'Go for every pump fake,' " Hibbert said.
Old 04-10-12, 09:45 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

I thought it was a karate chop but he totally missed the target!!!! Shame on u Ibaka for horse rdding Mike, and Dunleavy for the fly catching performance
[email protected]
Old 04-11-12, 12:28 AM
Banned

Ibaka and Westbrook are two knuckleheads that will keep the OKC from getting out of the second round of the playoffs... mark my words... Second round exit...

These guys ant won SH!T and they are acting like they've already got the Belt...

LOLZ
Old 04-11-12, 05:58 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodny21a View Post
Ibaka and Westbrook are two knuckleheads that will keep the OKC from getting out of the second round of the playoffs... mark my words... Second round exit...

These guys ant won SH!T and they are acting like they've already got the Belt...

LOLZ
I just hope its against us :-)