News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-24-12, 03:35 PM
SpursReport Team Member

S. Jackson big difference

Watching the game last night there was a series of possessions that made me sooo glad #3 was out there.

He is simply a competitor. He was dyin to get the ball when open and at the biggest moments. Dude just wants to kick a$$.

Such a 180 from RJ. Having Jackson on the floor in the playoffs will create an entirely different attitude. When RJ traditionally shrinks up, Jax is ready to deliver a dagger.... thats the difference and Jax can do it.
Is our defense that good? I think so. And the scary part is that the whole team seems to take a sadistic pride in shutting people down. What is Pop feeding them? They looked brainwashed out there, a single minded machine that just eats up their opponents. -----pjrfan
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-24-12, 03:45 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryhn View Post
Watching the game last night there was a series of possessions that made me sooo glad #3 was out there.

He is simply a competitor. He was dyin to get the ball when open and at the biggest moments. Dude just wants to kick a$$.

Such a 180 from RJ. Having Jackson on the floor in the playoffs will create an entirely different attitude. When RJ traditionally shrinks up, Jax is ready to deliver a dagger.... thats the difference and Jax can do it.
:applause
Old 03-24-12, 03:50 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

The second coming of Mario Elie?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-24-12, 03:53 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Jack may make mistakes in his decisions or execution, but we can live with that. Can't do it wrong until you try.
RJ didn't make any major mistakes, because he didn't put himself in a position to fail. He always took the safe route.

Aggressive or tentative? Give me aggressive.

By the way, (speaking of aggressive) Manu's passing last night was awesome.