News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 01-17-12, 11:05 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Lebron James = Super human?

What did he (and the rest of the Heat) eat or drink at halftime?

Seriously.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-17-12, 11:11 PM
SpursReport Team Member

And do we have anyone who can guard him?

Should we have tied him up and fouled him more, to slow down his rhythm?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-17-12, 11:23 PM
Herman Cain of the board

He was human in the 2007 Finals......lol
Old 01-18-12, 12:57 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I did miss the 2nd half but Kwai was doing a very good job on him,they focussed their whole offence about screening him out of it and the refs were giving him the fould support..... in the first quarter I remember it being a count of 9 zip.
Old 01-18-12, 01:09 AM
SR Team Goof

The only players I've ever seen light it up faster than what we saw James do in that 3rd quarter were Reggie Miller, Isiah Thomas and Tracy McGrady. But that was a nice steal by Leonard, taking the ball away from James.
Old 01-18-12, 01:14 AM
The Master Baiter

It was jinxed when they compared Kawhi's stats to Lebrons.
Old 01-18-12, 01:57 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
He was human in the 2007 Finals......lol
Last year in the finals 4th Q he was a *****! So yeah he does this from time to time! UNTIL IT COUNTS! Then he will turn into a bum who shoots 38%.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Old 01-18-12, 07:31 AM
SpursReport Team Member

that dude can play ball. once he wins his championship i think that will help silence doubters. he's the player everybody wants on there team.
Old 01-18-12, 07:52 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox86182 View Post
that dude can play ball. once he wins his championship i think that will help silence doubters. he's the player everybody wants on there team.
Yes, he's a 6'8" guy with superior size, strength, quickness, ball skills, sharpshooting, athleticism, defense, endurance, courage, leadership, and game IQ. Have I missed anything? :-)

Add to that Wade, Bosh, Miller, Battier, and some other role players, and I see an unstoppable force in this league. The west's finals contenders will need to bring A+ games with physical as heck defense and create ugly games in order to win.
Old 01-18-12, 08:55 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Needless to say I think Miami stand the bet chance to win it all. For some reason and I may be the lone person who thinks this, but I truly believe Miami is a better team with just two of the "big" three. For some reason, I think the heat play better as a unified squad when wade and lbj are not on the court together. That offense looked flawless in the second half and attribute that directly to lbj being the guy and he's not that guy when wade is back. Heck, even Bosh had his bet game of the year.

- Confucius
Old 01-18-12, 08:58 AM
SR Team Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthousandaces View Post
Yes, he's a 6'8" guy with superior size, strength, quickness, ball skills, sharpshooting, athleticism, defense, endurance, courage, leadership, and game IQ. Have I missed anything? :-) ........
The big red "S" on his chest.
Old 01-18-12, 08:59 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

It was clear that our defensive strategy was to close up the paint and the heat shot at a ridiculous clip. We could not stop them and for some reason like pop said, we played soft when they pushed us. The one thing that really irritated me were the countless open three point attempts the heat had in that's second half. Need to close out better and play your man close instead of gambling to provide help defense. I expect a spurs victory tonight with a lot I passion from tony, Rj and TD.

- Confucius
Old 01-18-12, 09:00 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh1020 View Post
The big red "S" on his chest.
He sure played like that in the second half. Dude needs to play like that all the time and if he did, he would be undoubtedly the best ever

- Confucius
Old 01-18-12, 10:37 AM
2012 Eastern Conference Champion

The best way to stop LeBron is to Sweep the Leg
Old 01-18-12, 01:44 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

Spurs fans need to hold up signs saying "Welcome to the NBA FINALS." That should do it.
Old 01-18-12, 03:38 PM
2012 Eastern Conference Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar View Post
Spurs fans need to hold up signs saying "Welcome to the NBA FINALS." That should do it.
After seeing the way he manhandled us in the third, I don't think it would be long before he finally wins a title. He's just getting better and better every year.
Old 01-18-12, 04:55 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

With you on everything but courage and leadership ten..... really? He has regularly dissapeared when it matters, except for 07 Detroit, and I have only seen him lead himself.

Don't get me wrong I think he is a freak of nature and you would have him as even a big two on your team, but you need another proven scorer/winner with him to take the slack when finals come like Wade did last year

He will never be the greatest there is MJ, for all his failings off the court just got it done on the court he even led better than LBJ, Wilt and Russel.... just the easy calls there are others that you could argue.

I do agree that they are favourite if healthy, they nearly did it last year after just getting together.... another year mixing and they added better pieces they will be tough to beat.