News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-02-11, 10:13 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Post your Spurs Collection!

I don't know if this is the right forum (but I think it is) and I thought I'd be cool if people posted some of their Spurs collections.

You can download a great photo program called Picasa 3 (from google) for free and it lets you sync your folder online to view via a link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1022728...M20y_67xNupew#

Like so.

My apologies if this is not in the right section, mods feel free to move it as you see fit. I'm really curious to see what some other fans (esp the longtime ones) have in their collections.

Oh and just a heads up, I apologize for the Karl Malone & John Stockton rookies.
Old 04-02-11, 10:52 PM
The Chosen One(Moderator)

Nice collection...thanks for posting!

What is the highest-rated card you have?

I'm Batman's cousin
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-02-11, 10:53 PM
Administrator

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-03-11, 12:10 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmode Master View Post
Nice collection...thanks for posting!

What is the highest-rated card you have?
Hmmm that's a good question, do you mean condition wise? I'd say the Barkley Rookie, it also might be my most valuable card. I'm also really partial to my Bill Walton rookie, I really admired his game even though he played at his peak before I was born. Spurs-wise, That Tony Parker Certified Champions Auto card books at like $50 +.

I've also got some Autograph pictures and other odds and ends that I'll post on here in the next few days.

My gf got to meet matt Bonner this week at SACU. I asked her what she said to him, her reply? "Hi."

Haha.

So anyone got anything they want to post? I bet you guys have some great stuff.
Old 04-03-11, 03:27 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Awesome collection bro. Have you been collecting for a long time?
Old 04-03-11, 10:20 AM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamo50 View Post
Awesome collection bro. Have you been collecting for a long time?
Thanks! I've been collecting on and off for about 15 yrs. I've just recently been trying to get those game used jersey cards, I just like the idea of owning a little bit of Spurs history.
Old 04-03-11, 04:49 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Hey OP, nice collection. Maybe you can help me. I have a ton of old sports cards that I'd like to do something with. What's the best way to find out their value, and then is it just ebay or are there better places to sell them? Thanks for the help
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-03-11, 04:56 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capek View Post
Hey OP, nice collection. Maybe you can help me. I have a ton of old sports cards that I'd like to do something with. What's the best way to find out their value, and then is it just ebay or are there better places to sell them? Thanks for the help
Ebay's a good place to start. Simply search for the card you have under "completed listings" on the left-hand side. Also there's a site called terapeak.com which can give you an idea of how much something is worth (on ebay at least).

Beckett has an online component but I'm fairly certain they charge a fee to use their site. I've never sold cards on ebay, mostly games, legos, toys, comics, and movies, but it's not a bad place to start.

Also there is a huge Comic/Card/Car show Saturday April 16th at the Live Oak Civic Center.
http://www.liveoaktx.net/files/Color...20Calendar.pdf

You might be able to trade some of your cards there or find someone who might be willing to buy them all from you as a lot.

Hope this helps.
SI6
Old 04-05-11, 04:05 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Pictures by SpursMan9 - Photobucket

I have some auto'd jerseys and cards from my collection in here
Old 04-05-11, 05:42 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamDuncanOnYou View Post
Pictures by SpursMan9 - Photobucket

I have some auto'd jerseys and cards from my collection in here
Great items SpursMan9! Did you get those three jerseys signed in person? They look awesome. I really like that Spurs 4 patch jersey card. I may have to try to track that one down.
Old 04-05-11, 08:51 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursin6 View Post
Great items SpursMan9! Did you get those three jerseys signed in person? They look awesome. I really like that Spurs 4 patch jersey card. I may have to try to track that one down.
Thanks for the kind words!! Yes, I got the Parker signed at a game in SA and the Duncan and Ginobili here in NC at a Bobcats/Spurs game
Old 04-05-11, 08:56 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Just a heads up, I posted more pics the folder, lots more autos, and some hats for anyone who wants to check them out. How about that Spurs victory tonight! C'mon guys let's keep pushing that lead on the overall #1 spot! Go Spurs Go!

Old 04-05-11, 08:58 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

You know who had a huge collection? Trey. Hopefully he sees this thread and posts those pictures he had.

Old 04-05-11, 09:05 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Just a heads up, I posted more pics the folder, lots more autos, and some hats for anyone who wants to check them out. How about that Spurs victory tonight! C'mon guys let's keep pushing that lead on the overall #1 spot! Go Spurs Go!

You have a very nice collection! Those hats are really cool and you have some sweet in person autos! Nice work!
Old 04-05-11, 09:09 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombear View Post
You know who had a huge collection? Trey. Hopefully he sees this thread and posts those pictures he had.
I'd def. love to see them! Post! Post! Post!
Old 04-05-11, 10:07 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
I'd def. love to see them! Post! Post! Post!
+ 1