Old 01-05-11, 08:52 PM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

G.HILL: PUTHETIC

Puthetic D
Puthetic O
IQ below ZERO
Just puthetic.
[email protected]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-05-11, 09:00 PM
Herman Cain of the board

yeah it was because he was not wearing his POWER BALANCE bracelet. They announced today that there was nothing special inside of it but a bunch of lies and bull! POWER BALANCE is a joke!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-05-11, 09:11 PM
SpursReport Team Member

i hope spelling pathetic like that was on purpose
Old 01-05-11, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Martinez View Post
i hope spelling pathetic like that was on purpose
Waht?
[email protected]
Old 01-05-11, 09:24 PM

2nd game of a back to back!

CALM THE FUDGE DOWN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
Old 01-05-11, 09:25 PM

Where were you?
I pin this L on u!
[email protected]
Old 01-05-11, 09:35 PM
SpursReport Team Member

We're on a losing streak!!!! I'm with you Jose, 2nd game of a back to back. Not worried, don't like it, but not worried.... yet. lol
Old 01-05-11, 09:55 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena1102 View Post
We're on a losing streak!!!! I'm with you Jose, 2nd game of a back to back. Not worried, don't like it, but not worried.... yet. lol
Not worried but we had better shore up our defense real quick! Either play Splitter or trade him. TD needs some fromtcourt help. If Blair isn't grabbing 12-16 boards and creating havoc...he's not useful. We need size. Yeah it's only 2 games but we might have to address this problem before the playoffs, considering the teams we will face have ample size. To be continued.........
Old 01-05-11, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHENEA View Post
Where were you?
I pin this L on u!
u missed the dog wagging his tail
Old 01-05-11, 10:16 PM
Carne de res ipsa loquitur

IU-PUIthetic!

Seriously, what is going on is that a lot of our players are in transition.

Neal is transitioning into "Hey, we've seen this guy on filma nd we know what he does." Also known as Flip Murray syndrome.

Hill is transitioning into, "okay, we've played this guy before and we know he's good and we know his tendencies." This was Tony circa 2004.

These guys just have to push through it like the pros we know they are.
Old 01-05-11, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar View Post
IU-PUIthetic!

Seriously, what is going on is that a lot of our players are in transition.

Neal is transitioning into "Hey, we've seen this guy on filma nd we know what he does." Also known as Flip Murray syndrome.

Hill is transitioning into, "okay, we've played this guy before and we know he's good and we know his tendencies." This was Tony circa 2004.

These guys just have to push through it like the pros we know they are.
[email protected]
Old 01-05-11, 11:26 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
2nd game of a back to back!

CALM THE FUDGE DOWN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
word! seriously, back2back.... players were all tired from playing all the long minutes from last nights win.

oh, wait. they got pulled early. oh wait, they didnt even win.
Old 01-06-11, 09:00 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

its strange to me that once media start inflating the spurs.... suddenly theres 2 straight loses...

i prefeer to believe that is CIA POP working at being under radar again LOLOLOL!!!!
Old 01-06-11, 09:41 AM
SpursReport Assistant Coach

I agree that being the second game of a B2B on the road is a big factor in this loss, but should that have any place in a George Hill thread? Hes a young kid. If anyone can play well in a B2B, it should be Hill. Its no excuse for him.

Whats more of an explanation is that Hill is just a role player and those guys tend to struggle on the road. Our stars needed to win this one for us and they didnt get it done.
Old 01-06-11, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanCaca View Post
its strange to me that once media start inflating the spurs.... suddenly theres 2 straight loses...

i prefeer to believe that is CIA POP working at being under radar again LOLOLOL!!!!
CIA POP watch out: one thing is being under the radar, another different is to be under the water
[email protected]
Old 01-06-11, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfan9 View Post
word! seriously, back2back.... players were all tired from playing all the long minutes from last nights win.

oh, wait. they got pulled early. oh wait, they didnt even win.
they traveled after the game to play a team that didn't play the night before. they also warm up for the game, which for any normal person like us would get sore from that (seeing as they have to warm up to play a professional NBA game for 4 quarters if need be).

what exactly does "pulled early" mean to you against the Knicks? out of our Big 4 and George Hill, the one who played the least (Duncan) sat out 19 minutes of a 48 minute 4 quarter game and these guys aren't exactly 19 years old either. even adding timeouts and halftime, that's not enough time to take away fatigue from playing the night before, flying out to another city right after, most likely not getting enough sleep, and playing the next night sore against a fresh team.
Old 01-06-11, 08:19 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Correct me if i am wrong, but NO team has ever gone a season without having Back to Back losses
Old 01-07-11, 02:35 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
they traveled after the game to play a team that didn't play the night before. they also warm up for the game, which for any normal person like us would get sore from that (seeing as they have to warm up to play a professional NBA game for 4 quarters if need be).

what exactly does "pulled early" mean to you against the Knicks? out of our Big 4 and George Hill, the one who played the least (Duncan) sat out 19 minutes of a 48 minute 4 quarter game and these guys aren't exactly 19 years old either. even adding timeouts and halftime, that's not enough time to take away fatigue from playing the night before, flying out to another city right after, most likely not getting enough sleep, and playing the next night sore against a fresh team.
Disagreeing with a Genius may not be the best move but the b2b issue is a weak excuse to me. San Antonio to Orlando as a b2b after a tough Denver game a couple weeks back is a rough b2b. NY to BOS is the distance from SA to Dallas. Not a strenuous trip. 45 min plane ride. I would imagine they were at the hotel by 1:00AM or 1:30AM. This is a veteran team. They ought to be able to handle that trip.
Old 01-07-11, 04:20 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by polk View Post
Disagreeing with a Genius may not be the best move but the b2b issue is a weak excuse to me. San Antonio to Orlando as a b2b after a tough Denver game a couple weeks back is a rough b2b. NY to BOS is the distance from SA to Dallas. Not a strenuous trip. 45 min plane ride. I would imagine they were at the hotel by 1:00AM or 1:30AM. This is a veteran team. They ought to be able to handle that trip.
{giggle}

Where IS that :sigh emoticon?

Old 01-07-11, 09:26 PM
SpursReport Team Member

George coming to the rescue tonight!
Old 01-08-11, 02:42 AM
SpursReport Team Captain

Location: Bangalore - Silicon Valley East - Ex hyderabd, Cupertino/CA & Campinas Brazil, Houston and SanAntonio

Spurs sucked up in the MSGarden big time!
Old 01-09-11, 04:41 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Hill is what I thought he is and all Hill is a good backup .Hill will never be a starter in this league, so I say lets trade him .
Old 01-09-11, 05:13 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Hill is what I thought he is and all Hill is a good backup .Hill will never be a starter in this league, so I say lets trade him .
I agreed with the the first part of your post but your 2nd part lost me.

He might not be a all time starter but "never"? He's already started 50 games in his career.

Trade him? For whom? Assuming you want to trade for another guard, what's the point of trading him because he's not a starter material while our starting back-court has been signed for multiple years?