News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > Spurs and NBA Fan Feedback

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-13-10, 01:43 PM
Eddy from Austin's Avatar
Official SR Home Builder
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Actually is Lakeway
Posts: 9,789
Popovich close to nailing down starting five

Popovich close to nailing down starting five
By Jeff McDonald - Express-News
Web Posted: 10/13/2010 12:00 AM CDT


MEXICO CITY — The starting lineup Spurs coach Gregg Popovich trotted out south of the border Tuesday was the same as the one he's used north of it.
But three games into the preseason, Popovich isn't ready to commit to Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Richard Jefferson, Tim Duncan and DeJuan Blair as his opening-day starting five.

He's feeling better about it by the day, though.

“I want to give it a look and see how I feel about it,” Popovich said before the Spurs' victory over the Los Angeles Clippers at Palacio de los Deportes. “I might make a different lineup for a couple of games, or I might leave it the same if I like it. It's a little early to say, but I like what I've seen so far.”

The most significant moving part is not likely to be Ginobili, a former NBA Sixth Man of the Year, but Blair, a 6-foot-7 second-year center.

Popovich was hesitant to pair Blair with Duncan at times last season, preferring to play his All-Star power forward with big men who can spread the floor.

Can Duncan and Blair co-exist? Popovich need only look at his 2007 NBA title team, which often paired Fabricio Oberto with Duncan in the frontcourt.

“If Timmy can play with Fab, he can play with DB,” Popovich said. “Those guys are similar, in that neither were really shooters.”
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-13-10, 02:59 PM
Jose_TheGenius's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,511

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy from Austin View Post
“If Timmy can play with Fab, he can play with DB,” Popovich said. “Those guys are similar, in that neither were really shooters.”
why does Pop gotta bring offense into the equation just about every time? offensively, Oberto would be much easier to play with because he was a great screener, passer, and would be on the move just about every time cutting to the basket to make the defensive move, Blair's only for screens.

i'd say this doesn't last long because of Blair's defense. Oberto was really underrated defensively. his feet were quick, what he didn't have for hops, he made up with intangibles on defense. i'd hate to see Blair vs. the Lakers and the Mavs.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-13-10, 03:08 PM
brickowskay's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 2,576

I still say it's a good idea. (Dejuan Blair starting at power forward next year)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-13-10, 04:05 PM
Spurd_On's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: the next beam
Posts: 4,670

Don't forget Pop is creating this lineup without having put Splitter in a lineup. Things could change eventually. No one knows what combination works best with Splitter as yet.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-14-10, 12:29 AM
spursfan9's Avatar
SpursReport Team Captain
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 6,467

PG Tony Parker
SG Manu Ginobili
SF George Hill
PF Tim Duncan
C Dejaun Blair

Tiago Splitter
Matt Boner
15th man - Richard Jokerson
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-14-10, 01:17 AM
jput's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Selah, WA
Posts: 663

I'd take the Beast over the Hoagie Muncher any day!
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-14-10, 02:08 AM
Spurd_On's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: the next beam
Posts: 4,670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
i'd hate to see Blair vs. the Lakers and the Mavs.
Is he quick enough to play the 3 in your opinion against those teams?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-14-10, 07:53 AM
esparzar1's Avatar
President: K.Leo Fan Club
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 3,764

I personally love the idea. He has a great wing span and energy. It's very hard to get past the 6'7 height issue but the energy he brings to the team is unmatched. He's the person you neeed to get the dirty work done and he's only gonna get better with time. He reminds me of the "A. Varejao/J. Noah" type. His intangables (energy/rebounds/confidence)are second to none and his work ethic is solid. It really sucks that he can't be just 2 or 3 inches taller . Even with that, he's still just gonna get better.......I say start him until proven otherwise....I love Tiago BUT, he's gonna be a rookie this year and doesn't know the system yet and McDyess is just plain old.....he does the job (McDyess) but I'd rather have a eager energetic young player (Blair) over a savvy vet (McDyess) starting as of right now. If it doesn't work out (maybe the first 15-20 games) then switch it up.....just my 2 cents
__________________
I think he's going to be a star. And as time goes on, he'll be the face of the Spurs, I think.--- Coach Pop on Leonard
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-14-10, 09:04 AM
SleepyAdamII's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 4,915

I have thought about this for the past day, and I think it will work.

I believe the Spurs have to play to their strengths, and having a quicker front court might prove to be advantages to us over say a longer player who isn't as quick. Especially if Blair can hit the jumper with regularity. One problem I think we run into is trying to match up with the favorite, and losing any sense of team identity because I are meeting the opponents more than half way, instead of forcing them to play our game. Matching the Lakers based on their length is silly and puts us at a disadvantage because they have already dictated the style of play for us. If we can have a cohesive unit of skilled Ball handlers, quick players, and energy from the start, we should be able to dictate how the game is played and give ourselves the right to win.

I might liken it to the 04 Pistons, undersized energetic Center coupled with long armed 6-11 PF. Liken, not direct comparisons. But if the rotation of Blair, Duncan, Jefferson, Ginobili, and Parker melds into a cohesive unit, I don't see why we would mess with it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-14-10, 12:07 PM
grizzly_bexar's Avatar
Carne de res ipsa loquitur
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,546

I think it will work. Ideally I would like to have a mobile shotblocker next to Tim (someone taller, a rim defender not an opportunistic blocker like Blair) but that is not an option with this roster anyway.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-14-10, 02:16 PM
Flipmode Master's Avatar
The Chosen One(Moderator)
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Batcave in Savannah
Posts: 5,941

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfan9 View Post
PG Tony Parker
SG Manu Ginobili
SF George Hill
PF Tim Duncan
C Dejaun Blair

Tiago Splitter
Matt Boner
15th man - Richard Jokerson

, that line up is waaaaaay too small. Maybe at times, but NOT a starting line up.
__________________

I'm Batman's cousin
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-14-10, 06:11 PM
grizzly_bexar's Avatar
Carne de res ipsa loquitur
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,546

I think the TP/Manu/Hill lineup has a strong chance of being our "closer" lineup again this year.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-14-10, 06:26 PM
Jose_TheGenius's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,511

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurd_On View Post
Is he quick enough to play the 3 in your opinion against those teams?
gosh no lol i think he's really in a bind in the NBA, he's too slow to be a 3, he's too short to be a 4. he really has to play really well all the time to not be a liability out there.

as a 3:
he has to have quick feet and long endurance to be hanging around with faster guys. in this current "running" NBA, SF's are typically more athletic than before and better shooters (instead of being athletic/shooting versions of PF's, they're more of a taller/stronger SG. same deal with PF's, instead of being a more athletic version of a 5, they're getting to be athletic/quick/fast like 3's, ex. Amare). i'll throw 2 scenarios for Blair if he'd play at the 3:

playing against athletic 3's who score in the paint (ex. someone like RJ):
not really a 3 point shooter, so he can play back. but what some coaches do in this scenario is they set screens with the guy who's open if he can't shoot. let's say he sets a pick for a guard. if the guard is a shooter, then we're in trouble since Blair is playing back and the guy is getting an open look. if Blair plays the pick, now you got yourself with Blair guarding the faster/quicker guard and our guard being on their 3, which ain't pretty in the paint. we can supply help, but nowadays you're not getting 3 guys who can't shoot. if a 3 can't shoot (like how we have with RJ), teams try to make up for it with a big who can shoot (how Pop uses Bonner), so somewhere we're gonna get screwed no matter how we play it.

playing against 3's who can shoot 3's or mid range:
this is probably the simplest one to explain. if they're not drivers, just about anyone would drive on Blair if he played close. you got picks being set by bigs and now you gotta decide "does Blair cheat the pick and tries (keyword there) to kill the jumpshot or does our big commit to the pick to contest the shot?". really either one is a disadvantage. if Blair cheats the pick and the guy were to drive, you're talking about Blair trying to guard a faster guy being steps behind him so it'll be a 2 on 1 scenario against us if both guys go to the basket. if he doesn't cheat the pick, the guy gets an open jumper. that's the same scenario if Blair cheats and our big stays back.

now playing against 4's and 5's is pretty much simpler. taller guys like Pau Gasol or Bynum don't have to jump up to grab rebounds against him because guys in the NBA have long wingspans (at least most of them). so you're talking about taller guys with long arms. Blair HAS to get position and he has to jump high to get rebounds. for those who saw Blair's big rebounding games during the season, most of his rebounds are offensive rebounds that come from his shots being blocked or him missing. he's not really a "rebounding machine" as some make him out to be. now if you got an athletic quick 4 (ex. Amare) that gives him trouble because it's hard enough to keep up with them. now if you got 4-5's who are athletic and can shoot (ex. Dirk/Pau), he can't play up on them because he'll get burned and he can't play back because they can shoot. they can just shoot over him just about every time. the pump fake is going to absolutely kill us on defense. if he doesn't jump and contest, it's a free shot (because remember, he just has arm length but his height is 6'7" or so, he has to jump to contest because the other guys jumping for the shot equalize his defense). if he jumps and they fake, now you're talking about our D scrambling and most likely a big is going to have to help out in the paint. if the big helps out, you got their guy open close to the rim (alley oops or a quick pass) or they got an easy shot in the paint. if we have a wing (ex. RJ/Manu/etc.) help out, then you got a pass to the 3 and an open 3 pointer. so if Blair needs help against a big, that really kills our defense. remember last season, Dice bailed us out TREMENDOUSLY! he didn't need help every time Dirk and played great defense, that's why our D was so solid. once Bonner came in, he needed help every time and you saw Dirk throw a quick pass to the center who had an easy shot or they had an open 3 pointer if Manu/Parker/Hill helped out. our D is designed for man defense and helping the 1-3 spots, it's not effective on being focused on helping our PF's and C's. to give you another example, in 2006 we had Bruce guard Dirk and he needed help sometimes. Horry guarded Josh Howard at the 3, but Horry was savvy enough to play in a position where if Duncan helped out Bruce, Horry was there to slip in front of the center and be quick enough to contest a shot his guy may have.

i've never been enamored by Blair. i love his work ethic and his attitude, but physically, he's a killer for this team in my opinion. "experts" and fans expect his legs to break down with no ACL's at some point, putting him at the 3 would quicken that process (not a doctor, just my opinion) and his negatives on the floor surpass his positiveness, especially in the playoffs
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-14-10, 06:29 PM
Jose_TheGenius's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,511

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursfan9 View Post
PG Tony Parker
SG Manu Ginobili
SF George Hill
PF Tim Duncan
C Dejaun Blair

Tiago Splitter
Matt Boner
15th man - Richard Jokerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmode Master View Post
, that line up is waaaaaay too small. Maybe at times, but NOT a starting line up.
honestly, that'd be the worst starting lineup we could EVER imagine. in the guard spots, Parker/Manu/Hill are our 3 top play makers on the whole team. who's gonna command the offense and be the main option off the bench? Temple?

by the way, i'd switch Ginobili & Hill in that lineup at least. Hill would get destroyed in the SF position
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-14-10, 07:57 PM
Spurd_On's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: the next beam
Posts: 4,670

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose_TheGenius View Post
gosh no lol i think he's really in a bind in the NBA, he's too slow to be a 3, he's too short to be a 4. he really has to play really well all the time to not be a liability out there.

as a 3:
he has to have quick feet and long endurance to be hanging around with faster guys. in this current "running" NBA, SF's are typically more athletic than before and better shooters (instead of being athletic/shooting versions of PF's, they're more of a taller/stronger SG. same deal with PF's, instead of being a more athletic version of a 5, they're getting to be athletic/quick/fast like 3's, ex. Amare). i'll throw 2 scenarios for Blair if he'd play at the 3:

playing against athletic 3's who score in the paint (ex. someone like RJ):
not really a 3 point shooter, so he can play back. but what some coaches do in this scenario is they set screens with the guy who's open if he can't shoot. let's say he sets a pick for a guard. if the guard is a shooter, then we're in trouble since Blair is playing back and the guy is getting an open look. if Blair plays the pick, now you got yourself with Blair guarding the faster/quicker guard and our guard being on their 3, which ain't pretty in the paint. we can supply help, but nowadays you're not getting 3 guys who can't shoot. if a 3 can't shoot (like how we have with RJ), teams try to make up for it with a big who can shoot (how Pop uses Bonner), so somewhere we're gonna get screwed no matter how we play it.

playing against 3's who can shoot 3's or mid range:
this is probably the simplest one to explain. if they're not drivers, just about anyone would drive on Blair if he played close. you got picks being set by bigs and now you gotta decide "does Blair cheat the pick and tries (keyword there) to kill the jumpshot or does our big commit to the pick to contest the shot?". really either one is a disadvantage. if Blair cheats the pick and the guy were to drive, you're talking about Blair trying to guard a faster guy being steps behind him so it'll be a 2 on 1 scenario against us if both guys go to the basket. if he doesn't cheat the pick, the guy gets an open jumper. that's the same scenario if Blair cheats and our big stays back.

now playing against 4's and 5's is pretty much simpler. taller guys like Pau Gasol or Bynum don't have to jump up to grab rebounds against him because guys in the NBA have long wingspans (at least most of them). so you're talking about taller guys with long arms. Blair HAS to get position and he has to jump high to get rebounds. for those who saw Blair's big rebounding games during the season, most of his rebounds are offensive rebounds that come from his shots being blocked or him missing. he's not really a "rebounding machine" as some make him out to be. now if you got an athletic quick 4 (ex. Amare) that gives him trouble because it's hard enough to keep up with them. now if you got 4-5's who are athletic and can shoot (ex. Dirk/Pau), he can't play up on them because he'll get burned and he can't play back because they can shoot. they can just shoot over him just about every time. the pump fake is going to absolutely kill us on defense. if he doesn't jump and contest, it's a free shot (because remember, he just has arm length but his height is 6'7" or so, he has to jump to contest because the other guys jumping for the shot equalize his defense). if he jumps and they fake, now you're talking about our D scrambling and most likely a big is going to have to help out in the paint. if the big helps out, you got their guy open close to the rim (alley oops or a quick pass) or they got an easy shot in the paint. if we have a wing (ex. RJ/Manu/etc.) help out, then you got a pass to the 3 and an open 3 pointer. so if Blair needs help against a big, that really kills our defense. remember last season, Dice bailed us out TREMENDOUSLY! he didn't need help every time Dirk and played great defense, that's why our D was so solid. once Bonner came in, he needed help every time and you saw Dirk throw a quick pass to the center who had an easy shot or they had an open 3 pointer if Manu/Parker/Hill helped out. our D is designed for man defense and helping the 1-3 spots, it's not effective on being focused on helping our PF's and C's. to give you another example, in 2006 we had Bruce guard Dirk and he needed help sometimes. Horry guarded Josh Howard at the 3, but Horry was savvy enough to play in a position where if Duncan helped out Bruce, Horry was there to slip in front of the center and be quick enough to contest a shot his guy may have.

i've never been enamored by Blair. i love his work ethic and his attitude, but physically, he's a killer for this team in my opinion. "experts" and fans expect his legs to break down with no ACL's at some point, putting him at the 3 would quicken that process (not a doctor, just my opinion) and his negatives on the floor surpass his positiveness, especially in the playoffs
Wow! How can you write all that? Are you sitting next to a Cappuccino machine?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-14-10, 08:55 PM
Mombear's Avatar
Official Whorry Hater!
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 44,196

__________________



Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-14-10, 10:00 PM
ALSPURS's Avatar
SpursReport Assistant Coach
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 13,108

Ummmm

I know it's early but by the end of the year Tiaggo should be in there for Blair....
__________________
Brooklyn's #1 Spurs fan!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-15-10, 11:14 AM
esparzar1's Avatar
President: K.Leo Fan Club
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 3,764

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALSPURS View Post
Ummmm

I know it's early but by the end of the year Tiaggo should be in there for Blair....
Depends on how fast he picks up the system. I don't doubt his talent but lets see him actually play a game before we start making decisions
__________________
I think he's going to be a star. And as time goes on, he'll be the face of the Spurs, I think.--- Coach Pop on Leonard
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-15-10, 11:41 AM
Jose_TheGenius's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,511

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurd_On View Post
Wow! How can you write all that? Are you sitting next to a Cappuccino machine?


Quote:
Originally Posted by esparzar1 View Post
Depends on how fast he picks up the system. I don't doubt his talent but lets see him actually play a game before we start making decisions
from what i've noticed during the years, when we bring a new big in that can play and is a center, it's easier for them to learn the system from a defensive standpoint than a power forward. when Horry, Rasho, Nazr, Oberto came in, those guys could play that position well (Rasho/Nazr were that position naturally) because of the defensive assignment and position on the floor (i may be wrong on this and i'm sure someone would call me out anyway :P, but the center position in the Spurs defense is protecting the rim, while the PF position is really around the FT line or so as help defense in various positions).

nowadays since we've had trouble with our defense, we've had the Ginger, Dice, and Blair in our defensive systems. none of them are shot blockers nor are they savvy type veterans (i know Horry is the same height as Dice, but Rob was way better overall defensively and had more hops than Dice at this point in his career). Oberto didn't have hops as any of the other guys, but his footwork and basketball IQ was so high that he'd get there before he needed to block any shots. back to the point, so now Duncan is actually playing our center position because he's really our only true shot blocker.

Splitter's maturity of the Spurs system will depend on what position he plays. if Pop slides him into the Center position and he can contest/block shots or alter them at the least, he'll learn quickly and our defense will actually improve. if Pop doesn't trust him under the rim like he did Nazr and Rasho when they first came in or he can't protect the rim with consistency/efficiency, Pop will slide him into the PF position and Tim will be our center, but again, the responsibilities of the PF defensive position are a bit more complicated than the Centers, so don't be surprised if he's lost in the scheme of things his first year playing the 4.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-15-10, 12:24 PM
JWest's Avatar
SR's Resident Laker Hater
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 2,369

I think the Spurs are deliberately resting Splitter after international summer play. They know all too well the possible consequences if you don't. The season is a marathon, not a sprint. He's young I know but rest is just as important as playing.

They don't want a tuckered or injured Tiago.
__________________
The Cap'n says "Go Spurs Go!"
Now mind your manners, each your spinach and never ever listen to David Hasselhoff records. They're for wussies...Ba ding ding.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-15-10, 08:02 PM
old timer's Avatar
The Eternal Optimist
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: caldwell, tx
Posts: 2,128

Tired players are usually the ones most prone to injuries. Yes, he needs to play with the guys for them to get a feel for his game and vice versa, but as has beeen pointed out, sitting beside Manu and observing is really (or ahould really shorten)his learning curve. Splitter will get into one, or perhaps two preseason games and get a couple solid weeks of practice, which should help him get to full game fitness by New Year's. By the end of the rodeo gig, he and James Anderson should be up to around 20 mins a game. (maybe I am too optomistic and that should read could be vice should be.)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-15-10, 08:09 PM
Jose_TheGenius's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,511

the thing we have to remember about Splitter is that he's really the newest guy we got on the roster for the whole team that's gonna make an impact. last year we had lots of new pieces who were expected average to big roles. if Splitter comes off the bench, his margin for error is decent with 2nd string guys in there (and Manu leading the offense if he comes off the bench). if he were to start, he'll have 4 guys who know how to play with each other next to him, so he may get bailed out a lot of times and it won't hurt us a bit on the court
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-15-10, 08:43 PM
Eddy from Austin's Avatar
Official SR Home Builder
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Actually is Lakeway
Posts: 9,789

That's why Tiago could start on the second half of the season. And Blair bring energy and scoring from the bench.
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-15-10, 10:06 PM
Rzarector7's Avatar
Dr. Doom!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: VA
Posts: 5,543

When I see Bonner on it I will get dumb drunk and cry....... Why could he not be gone when he was supposed to be gone
__________________
Win or lose this is a game -
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4 Copyright © 2000-2008 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0