SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > The Cantina

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-09, 12:41 AM
SpursReport Team Member

ABC: Katherine Heigl's whining 'unfortunate'

August 08, 2009
ABC: Katherine Heigl's whining 'unfortunate'

ABC entertainment president Steve McPherson responded to Katherine Heigl's latest gripe about starring in a hit TV show.

"I think it's unfortunate," McPherson told TV critics about her comments (below). "People are going to behave in the way they choose to behave. There are so many people who work so hard on 'Grey's,' and all of our shows, without any notoriety and those are the ones I'd be concerned about, people who feel like they're being criticized or looked down upon."

Aww, that McPherson, he's always looking out for the little guy.

For those who missed it, Heigl was on David Letterman last month and said about starting production on "Grey's": "Our first day back was Wednesday and it was -- I’m going to keep saying this because I hope it embarrasses them -- a 17-hour day, which I think is cruel and mean."

“I’m guessing if you’re working 17 hours, that means you’re not dead,” Letterman said.

“What if, however, Dave, I was in a bed in a coma for 17 hours. They could do that to me.”

Which is funny because all the critics here in Pasadena on the last day of their press tour marathon would love nothing better right now than to get paid hundreds of thousands to lie in bed for 17 hours.

ABC: Katherine Heigl's whining 'unfortunate'--The Live Feed
Old 08-10-09, 01:06 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Katherine Heigl is getting a bad reputation as a whiny little .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-10-09, 02:56 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

yep. they should have killed her off. IMO
GO SPURS GO
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!