News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-28-09, 06:01 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Youz Guyz

Never eaten a Philly Cheesesteak before until today at "Youz Guyz" over on Pat Booker near RAFB. The owners Jimmy and Kathy Delaurentis are from Philly and moved down here of all places! Anyways I really enjoyed the food and will be going back. I wanted to try this place out before I head to Philly/Atlantic City and try a cheesesteak at the famous places in south philly like Genos and Pats. Directions to this place is head south on Pat Booker like your heading towards RAFB and its on the left. The address is 316 Pat Booker.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-28-09, 09:02 PM
Dr. Dash

Sounds great. I'll have to go check it out. Thanks for the heads up!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-29-09, 12:10 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I'll definately check it out when I come to town in a few weeks.
Old 03-29-09, 01:11 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

the best Cheesesteak is the roach carts downtown in Center City...honest..I was kinda shocked too when I compared...it's seems like cheesesteaks are like fajita tacos down here...there's the commercial leaders..but any mom and pop is just as good if not better.
Old 04-02-09, 03:37 PM
SpursReport Team Member

just ate there again and it was tasty again. here is the menu just in case you wanted to see prices.

Youz Guyz Cheesesteaks/Menu

Old 05-08-09, 06:32 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I just came back from Philly/Atlantic City and I can honestly say that Youz Guyz is the real deal! I ate several cheese steaks in Philly and even ate at the famous "Pats King of Steaks"

Old 05-09-09, 07:42 PM
SR Team Goof

My wife and I have had the opportunity to feast there a number of times and it’s well worth the trip, no matter where you travel from in the San Antonio area. If you fancy Philly Cheesesteaks, you’ll be pleasantly surprised and you’ll make several return trips. Just a heads-up, it's a small eatery and if they happen to be crowded, parking may be an issue but again, worth it. Also, I don't think they are open on Sundays. I recall someone above my post included a menu in their post and it might have the times they are open. Bon appetit.

Last edited by alh1020; 05-09-09 at 07:47 PM.