SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > The Cantina

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-07, 09:25 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Alec Baldwin unleashes on his 11-year old daughter

Whoa! Make sure an listen!

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/19/alec-b...e-to-daughter/

An enraged Alec Baldwin unleashed a volcanic tirade of threats and insults on his 11-year-old daughter, Ireland, calling her a "thoughtless little pig," and bashing her mother Kim Basinger -- and TMZ has obtained the whole thing unfiltered and raw. And we've learned, a family law judge was so alarmed after hearing the tape, she has temporarily barred Baldwin from having any contact with his child.

After Ireland failed to answer her father's scheduled morning phone call from New York on April 11, Alec went berserk on her voice mail, saying "Once again, I have made an ass of myself trying to get to a phone," adding, "you have insulted me for the last time."

Switching his train of thought, Baldwin then exercised his incredible parenting skills and took a shot at his ex-wife, declaring, "I don't give a damn that you're 12-years-old or 11-years-old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do." The irate Baldwin went on to say, "You've made me feel like s**t" and threatened to "straighten your ass out."

"This crap you pull on me with this goddamn phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother," screamed Baldwin, "and you do it to me constantly over and over again."

Before hanging up, Baldwin warned the child, "You better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me." That's tomorrow.

We've learned that on Wednesday, Los Angeles County Superior Court commissioner Maren Nelson heard the tape and temporarily suspended Baldwin's visitation rights. A hearing is set for May 4, where the judge could permanently deny Baldwin visitation or contact with Ireland.

Calls to Basinger's attorneys, celebrity lawyers Neal Hersh and Judy Bogen, were not returned.

Baldwin's lawyer, Vicki Greene, told TMZ, "Whatever happened yesterday was sealed and confidential. What you're telling me you've got you shouldn't have."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-20-07, 09:28 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I love how the bold part is from a statement!

(updates)
UPDATE: Basinger's publicist, Annette Wolfe, told TMZ: "The voicemail speaks for itself."

UPDATE: A friend of Alec Baldwin's just contacted TMZ to say that the actor called Ireland last week and apologized for his outburst. The friend added that Ireland is the most important thing in the world to Alec and that he is frustrated because over the last six years, Kim has "tried everything" to alienate Ireland from him.

UPDATE: Alec Baldwin's spokesperson released the following statement to the TV show "EXTRA": "In the best interest of the child, Alec will do what the mother is pathologically incapable of doing ... keeping his mouth shut and obeying the court order. The mother and her lawyer leaked this sealed material in violation of a court order. Although Alec acknowledges that he should have used different language in parenting his child, everyone who knows him privately knows what he has been put through for the past six years."

Last edited by Not-so-Smart; 04-20-07 at 09:31 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-20-07, 09:30 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Boy that situation went down the tubes in a hurry. He was on Stern not too long ago talking about how great the relationship was with his ex wife, etc..
Old 04-20-07, 09:43 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

The MP3 of the recording is terrible!

here: http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/19/alec-b...e-to-daughter/

Old 04-20-07, 09:43 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

What a dil.

"They say that mercy is the mark of a great man ... guess I'm just a good man ... well I'm alright."
http://www.myspace.com/b_hath
Old 04-20-07, 09:44 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurssheriff View Post
The MP3 of the recording is terrible!

here: http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/19/alec-b...e-to-daughter/

Now.. Tell me that Kim Basinger didn't release this to TMZ so people could see what a jerk he is.

At one point she accused him of hitting her.
Old 04-20-07, 09:55 AM
SpursReport Team Member

He admitted to it basically, saying that Kim Basinger is using it for spite.

I am really not surprised by this. He was the Voice Over talent for a Subaru spot we did 2 years ago, and it was a profanity laced ego-maniac 2 hour session. I was impressed just how much a **** he was.

Sith
Old 04-20-07, 09:59 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

great parenting skills......12 years old, 11 years old, whatever? Doesn't even know his childs age.
Old 04-20-07, 10:00 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Wow, I had no idea he was such a jerk.
Too bad he's so good on 30 Rock.
Old 04-20-07, 10:02 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

surprising he didn't pull out the brass balls

[youtube]TROhlThs9qY[/youtube]

Last edited by PHANTOM21; 04-20-07 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-20-07, 10:03 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnac The Magnificent View Post
Wow, I had no idea he was such a jerk.
Too bad he's so good on 30 Rock.
He is a very talented a-hole. Unfortunately there are a lot more where he came from.:richb
Old 04-20-07, 10:12 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurssheriff View Post
Now.. Tell me that Kim Basinger didn't release this to TMZ so people could see what a jerk he is.

At one point she accused him of hitting her.
Hell, in her prime...I'd hit that.
Old 04-20-07, 12:15 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Tool.
Old 04-20-07, 12:29 PM
BBQ, Beer, & Babes

In my opinion, this man should be permanently barred from seeing his daughter unsupervised, until she is of an age that she can leave by herself if need be. This kind of crap, again in my opinion, is akin to mentally abusing a child.

I'm going through something similiar with my ex-wife. One of the days I'll tell y'all how I REALLY feel about it.
Old 04-20-07, 12:37 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

True that, TBNL.
Old 04-20-07, 12:40 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

i blame the daughter....is only she was where she was supposed to be in the first place none of this would have happened

damn kids!
Old 04-20-07, 12:42 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

True that, Phantom.
Old 04-20-07, 01:00 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by To be named later View Post
That was a despicable act.....words like that will scar the daughter emotionally for life.

But Kim Basinger is just as bad of a parent.

She listened to the tape and had a choice........she could ensure that her daughter would never ever hear it, by either erasing the tape or handing it over to the judge asking that only the judge and lawyers hear it in private chambers..........or she could release it so the world could hear it and make Baldwin look bad with the end result the tape is out there and the daughter will eventually hear it.

Basinger chose the latter. She chose to not shield the daughter from it.
Old 04-20-07, 01:39 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

True that, 21.
Old 04-21-07, 02:49 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

I am with the Kim is evil yet hot team!

She hurt the child as much as he did by making sure everyone else heard it so that she can get ridiculed at school as well.... nice parenting putting a win in front of looking after your childs well being