SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   The Cantina (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/cantina/)
-   -   Glad we didn't put the snowblower away--Spring is cancelled!?? (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/cantina/64979-glad-we-didnt-put-snowblower-away-spring-cancelled.html)

cheesehead4spurs 04-10-07 06:19 PM

Glad we didn't put the snowblower away--Spring is cancelled!??
 
Our local but usually accurate weatherdude is predicting 6-9 inches of snow for my little part of the Badger state. The NWS is prediction up to 10." Those roads to Minneapolis better be cleared for the game or I might just freak out!!!! :ban snow

Hairyhandedgent 04-10-07 06:41 PM

high today here in Phoenix about 87 .... and FYI chesse there is a shortage of all kinds of health care professsionals here

Falcone 04-10-07 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesehead4spur (Post 1070820)
Our local but usually accurate weatherdude is predicting 6-9 inches of snow for my little part of the Badger state. The NWS is prediction up to 10." Those roads to Minneapolis better be cleared for the game or I might just freak out!!!! :ban snow

wow, it's been cold here but no snow...thanks for cheering me up :D

cheesehead4spurs 04-11-07 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairyhandedgent (Post 1070834)
high today here in Phoenix about 87 .... and FYI chesse there is a shortage of all kinds of health care professsionals here

Darn tempting. Tucson, maybe. I have a sister who lives there. Problem is that I have so much seniority here that I don't have to work weekends or holidays and getting a vacation is usually a snap. Maybe when I retire . :D

Alamo Girl 04-11-07 06:00 PM

Toronto is expecting a "complex rain and snow storm" that's expected to last for a few days.

Damn.

cheesehead4spurs 04-11-07 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alamo Girl (Post 1071365)
Toronto is expecting a "complex rain and snow storm" that's expected to last for a few days.

Damn.

Probably from the same system. We have had about 5 inches so far and it's compacted into about 2 inches. Nice and heavy. To think it is April :banghead

Falcone 04-11-07 10:41 PM

snow here tomorrow, we had tornadoes tonight

cheesehead4spurs 04-11-07 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falcone (Post 1071500)
snow here tomorrow, we had tornadoes tonight

Eeee--at least no tornadoes here

cheesehead4spurs 04-11-07 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillyspurslover (Post 1071509)
80's and sunny here.

:sun

Rub it in, philly, rub it in. :D

SpurInDallas 04-11-07 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesehead4spur (Post 1071524)
Rub it in, philly, rub it in. :D

Hey now! :evil

Money4Nothing 04-12-07 12:16 AM

According to our weatherman, we had a "mild malfunction of local climate patterns"

$

cheesehead4spurs 04-12-07 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Money4Nothing (Post 1071558)
According to our weatherman, we had a "mild malfunction of local climate patterns"

$

HAHA-don't ya love spin?!

Falcone 04-12-07 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Money4Nothing (Post 1071558)
According to our weatherman, we had a "mild malfunction of local climate patterns"

$

translation= we have no clue what we're talking about


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0