Old 04-10-07, 02:41 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Video: We have to exterminate White people

[YOUTUBE]Ncd6iscjfbI[/YOUTUBE]
Old 04-10-07, 02:43 PM
SpursReport Mod Geezer

why would people want to rid themselves of
James White fans?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-10-07, 02:47 PM
SpursReport Team Member

"Now that's just wrong."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-10-07, 02:52 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty View Post

"Now that's just wrong."
Old 04-10-07, 02:55 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Racism sucks!
Old 04-10-07, 03:04 PM
MomBear

Krusty
Old 04-10-07, 03:11 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Guess I'll be canceling my "Blacknificent Books" subscription.
Old 04-10-07, 04:30 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

His "solution" sounds eerily similar to Hitler's "final solution," and I don't think he even cares. The man is obviously a racist, ignorant fool, who was brought up in a family in which an extreme hatred of white people and the blaming white people for all the world's problems was conveyed to the children. I really just can't stomach racists. I think he has a right to express his beliefs, but it makes me sick to think there are still people who believe in that sort of thing and want to literally exterminate an entire race.

"There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me" -David Hasselhoff
Old 04-10-07, 04:49 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurfan15 View Post
His "solution" sounds eerily similar to Hitler's "final solution," and I don't think he even cares. The man is obviously a racist, ignorant fool, who was brought up in a family in which an extreme hatred of white people and the blaming white people for all the world's problems was conveyed to the children. I really just can't stomach racists. I think he has a right to express his beliefs, but it makes me sick to think there are still people who believe in that sort of thing and want to literally exterminate an entire race.
There are crazies over all this planet. Mr cheese's family lives in Milwaukee and are so bigoted. One of the old relatives was telling a young child that there are people that believe in Jesus and those who don't. He said they were Jews and called them (I am so sorry to say this) K***s. I could not stay quiet anymore. I explained that word was used by people a long time ago and it is a bad way to talk about people. The old guy said that it was just slang--he seemed unaware of how vicious some terms are. I told him that now that term is not used and that it was a good thing because it is a hurtful term. i know I would not change his thoughts, but I don't think it was appropriate conversation for Easter Sunday and to a young child. I said it nicely and there seemed to be no hard feelings. If there were, I would have no regrets. I can't sit back and let this pass. Our kids learn from us and bad stuff gets perpetuated. Why can't we coexist, like Boo's sig?
Badgerland's #1 Spurs fan.

Still crazy after all these years.
Old 04-10-07, 04:57 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I am teaching my children to hate the Dallas Mavericks.

I don't care what anyone says, I won't back down from that.
Old 04-10-07, 04:59 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead4spur View Post
There are crazies over all this planet. Mr cheese's family lives in Milwaukee and are so bigoted. One of the old relatives was telling a young child that there are people that believe in Jesus and those who don't. He said they were Jews and called them (I am so sorry to say this) K***s. I could not stay quiet anymore. I explained that word was used by people a long time ago and it is a bad way to talk about people. The old guy said that it was just slang--he seemed unaware of how vicious some terms are. I told him that now that term is not used and that it was a good thing because it is a hurtful term. i know I would not change his thoughts, but I don't think it was appropriate conversation for Easter Sunday and to a young child. I said it nicely and there seemed to be no hard feelings. If there were, I would have no regrets. I can't sit back and let this pass. Our kids learn from us and bad stuff gets perpetuated. Why can't we coexist, like Boo's sig?
Nicely done, Cheesey. You're right, intolerance and racism are learned behaviors, it's easier to prevent than to "unteach".

Who's worse? The guy who made the speech, or the people who applauded him?
Old 04-10-07, 05:05 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickV View Post
Nicely done, Cheesey. You're right, intolerance and racism are learned behaviors, it's easier to prevent than to "unteach".
That's right. Racism can be scarily perpetuating. Parents teach their children to be racist, who teach their children to be racist, and so on. To end the string of racism, somebody has to just stand up and say "no" its not right to teach our kids to hate. I think if a person starts with a clean slate and acquires a hatred for some group because of incidents or what not, that is often fairly hard to prevent, but to start a child off on a path of hatred at a young age (hatred that they will likely never escape) is wrong.

But regardless of how a person got there, it's sad to see someone filled with so much rage.

"There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me" -David Hasselhoff
Old 04-10-07, 05:08 PM
SpursReport Team Member

that guy was cool...

super cool.
Old 04-10-07, 06:32 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead4spur View Post
That reminds me of my great-uncle Walton in Georgia. I remember visiting when I was about 10 years old and he was talking this kid down the street that helps him out around the house and he kept calling him a good little n***er boy. I remember how strange it sounded because there was no anger or anything in his voice. He actually liked the kid. That's just how people from his generation in Georgia referred to black people. When I spoke to my Mom about it she told me that he was a bigot even if he didn't know it and he'll never change.
Old 04-10-07, 07:33 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

My grandfather was so racist.... ugh... he hated black people, just because. I counldn't stand to be around him.

$
Old 04-10-07, 10:21 PM
SpursReport Team Captain

Reminded me of Richard Pryor's Top 40 hit "Kill the White People"....
Old 04-10-07, 10:49 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

I am sooo lucky that my hubby escaped from Milwaukee. He was often at odds with his family and by moving to Madison allowed him to grow into the even-tempered man that he is. A person could be a purple alien and he would show nothng but kindness. It's just the way he is.
Badgerland's #1 Spurs fan.

Still crazy after all these years.