News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > The Cantina

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-10-07, 02:41 PM
spurssheriff's Avatar
SpursReport Team Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 5,911
Video: We have to exterminate White people

[YOUTUBE]Ncd6iscjfbI[/YOUTUBE]
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-10-07, 02:43 PM
Amente's Avatar
SpursReport Mod Geezer
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 10,528

why would people want to rid themselves of
James White fans?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-10-07, 02:47 PM
Krusty's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 6


"Now that's just wrong."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-10-07, 02:52 PM
spurssheriff's Avatar
SpursReport Team Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 5,911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty View Post

"Now that's just wrong."
__________________
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-10-07, 02:55 PM
obijon80's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 439

Racism sucks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-10-07, 03:04 PM
MomBear's Avatar
MomBear
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Krusty
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-10-07, 03:11 PM
kyleo's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin
Posts: 1,390

Guess I'll be canceling my "Blacknificent Books" subscription.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-10-07, 04:30 PM
Spurfan15's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 830

His "solution" sounds eerily similar to Hitler's "final solution," and I don't think he even cares. The man is obviously a racist, ignorant fool, who was brought up in a family in which an extreme hatred of white people and the blaming white people for all the world's problems was conveyed to the children. I really just can't stomach racists. I think he has a right to express his beliefs, but it makes me sick to think there are still people who believe in that sort of thing and want to literally exterminate an entire race.
__________________

"There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me" -David Hasselhoff
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-10-07, 04:49 PM
cheesehead4spurs's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Madison, WI--77 square miles surrounded by reality
Posts: 3,276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurfan15 View Post
His "solution" sounds eerily similar to Hitler's "final solution," and I don't think he even cares. The man is obviously a racist, ignorant fool, who was brought up in a family in which an extreme hatred of white people and the blaming white people for all the world's problems was conveyed to the children. I really just can't stomach racists. I think he has a right to express his beliefs, but it makes me sick to think there are still people who believe in that sort of thing and want to literally exterminate an entire race.
There are crazies over all this planet. Mr cheese's family lives in Milwaukee and are so bigoted. One of the old relatives was telling a young child that there are people that believe in Jesus and those who don't. He said they were Jews and called them (I am so sorry to say this) K***s. I could not stay quiet anymore. I explained that word was used by people a long time ago and it is a bad way to talk about people. The old guy said that it was just slang--he seemed unaware of how vicious some terms are. I told him that now that term is not used and that it was a good thing because it is a hurtful term. i know I would not change his thoughts, but I don't think it was appropriate conversation for Easter Sunday and to a young child. I said it nicely and there seemed to be no hard feelings. If there were, I would have no regrets. I can't sit back and let this pass. Our kids learn from us and bad stuff gets perpetuated. Why can't we coexist, like Boo's sig?
__________________
Badgerland's #1 Spurs fan.

Still crazy after all these years.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-10-07, 04:57 PM
SAScrub's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Damn I am sleepy.
Posts: 656

I am teaching my children to hate the Dallas Mavericks.

I don't care what anyone says, I won't back down from that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-10-07, 04:59 PM
VDeal's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,037

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead4spur View Post
There are crazies over all this planet. Mr cheese's family lives in Milwaukee and are so bigoted. One of the old relatives was telling a young child that there are people that believe in Jesus and those who don't. He said they were Jews and called them (I am so sorry to say this) K***s. I could not stay quiet anymore. I explained that word was used by people a long time ago and it is a bad way to talk about people. The old guy said that it was just slang--he seemed unaware of how vicious some terms are. I told him that now that term is not used and that it was a good thing because it is a hurtful term. i know I would not change his thoughts, but I don't think it was appropriate conversation for Easter Sunday and to a young child. I said it nicely and there seemed to be no hard feelings. If there were, I would have no regrets. I can't sit back and let this pass. Our kids learn from us and bad stuff gets perpetuated. Why can't we coexist, like Boo's sig?
Nicely done, Cheesey. You're right, intolerance and racism are learned behaviors, it's easier to prevent than to "unteach".

Who's worse? The guy who made the speech, or the people who applauded him?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-10-07, 05:05 PM
Spurfan15's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 830

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickV View Post
Nicely done, Cheesey. You're right, intolerance and racism are learned behaviors, it's easier to prevent than to "unteach".
That's right. Racism can be scarily perpetuating. Parents teach their children to be racist, who teach their children to be racist, and so on. To end the string of racism, somebody has to just stand up and say "no" its not right to teach our kids to hate. I think if a person starts with a clean slate and acquires a hatred for some group because of incidents or what not, that is often fairly hard to prevent, but to start a child off on a path of hatred at a young age (hatred that they will likely never escape) is wrong.

But regardless of how a person got there, it's sad to see someone filled with so much rage.
__________________

"There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me" -David Hasselhoff
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-10-07, 05:08 PM
GM5K's Avatar
SpursReport Team Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 678

that guy was cool...

super cool.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-10-07, 06:32 PM
StrangeCheez's Avatar
SpursReport Team Bench
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: At work.
Posts: 1,947

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead4spur View Post
There are crazies over all this planet. Mr cheese's family lives in Milwaukee and are so bigoted. One of the old relatives was telling a young child that there are people that believe in Jesus and those who don't. He said they were Jews and called them (I am so sorry to say this) K***s. I could not stay quiet anymore. I explained that word was used by people a long time ago and it is a bad way to talk about people. The old guy said that it was just slang--he seemed unaware of how vicious some terms are. I told him that now that term is not used and that it was a good thing because it is a hurtful term. i know I would not change his thoughts, but I don't think it was appropriate conversation for Easter Sunday and to a young child. I said it nicely and there seemed to be no hard feelings. If there were, I would have no regrets. I can't sit back and let this pass. Our kids learn from us and bad stuff gets perpetuated. Why can't we coexist, like Boo's sig?
That reminds me of my great-uncle Walton in Georgia. I remember visiting when I was about 10 years old and he was talking this kid down the street that helps him out around the house and he kept calling him a good little n***er boy. I remember how strange it sounded because there was no anger or anything in his voice. He actually liked the kid. That's just how people from his generation in Georgia referred to black people. When I spoke to my Mom about it she told me that he was a bigot even if he didn't know it and he'll never change.
__________________
"Duncan exhibited at least three facial expressions, a career high."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-10-07, 07:33 PM
Money4Nothing's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Longview, TX
Posts: 3,283

My grandfather was so racist.... ugh... he hated black people, just because. I counldn't stand to be around him.

$
__________________
When the Spurs lose...it makes Baby Jesus cry
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-10-07, 10:21 PM
bnwhuxley's Avatar
SpursReport Team Captain
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 7,593

Reminded me of Richard Pryor's Top 40 hit "Kill the White People"....
__________________
Whatcha gonna do when Huxamania runs wild on you?!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-10-07, 10:49 PM
cheesehead4spurs's Avatar
SpursReport Team Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Madison, WI--77 square miles surrounded by reality
Posts: 3,276

I am sooo lucky that my hubby escaped from Milwaukee. He was often at odds with his family and by moving to Madison allowed him to grow into the even-tempered man that he is. A person could be a purple alien and he would show nothng but kindness. It's just the way he is.
__________________
Badgerland's #1 Spurs fan.

Still crazy after all these years.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4 Copyright © 2000-2008 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0