News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 04-02-07, 09:16 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Yes, I AM in Argentina

I´m at Athenea´s house right now wooohooo

She and her mom have been wonderfully hospitable and kind. And she´s so adorably cute We´re having a BBQ (OMGWFTBBQ) this afternoon, so I gotta get ready to party!

Mombear, I´ll save some for you

Yea! LoL!

$
Old 04-02-07, 09:24 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

what the hell are u doing in Argentina....getchur ass back here!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-02-07, 10:47 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Have fun.....take pics....and bring me bag a soccer scarf....please?!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-02-07, 11:06 AM
MomBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money4Nothing View Post
I´m at Athenea´s house right now wooohooo

She and her mom have been wonderfully hospitable and kind. And she´s so adorably cute We´re having a BBQ (OMGWFTBBQ) this afternoon, so I gotta get ready to party!

Mombear, I´ll save some for you

Yea! LoL!

$
I'm on my way!

Tell Athenea Pop says Hi!
Old 04-02-07, 08:08 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

OMG I am green with envy!! Hope you have a great time and PLEASE take pics. and remember...Flash and Kick Say Hi to Ath and please tell Bonnington that I like his writing in the Cantina. Be Good.
Badgerland's #1 Spurs fan.

Still crazy after all these years.
Old 04-03-07, 10:42 AM
SpursReport Team Member

I hope you are enjoying your vacations !!!
And you are lucky it´s not raining anymore...
Old 04-03-07, 04:52 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

2 Days gone by (well, almost), and everything is great. Bonnington and Matias I am sending you some PMs and you can maybe call my hotel tomorrow if you get a chance. I only have very limited internet access from my hotel to check the forum or answer pm´s.

I believe I have discovered the ruthless and inhumane plan of the Argentinean government. Apparently, all the ugly girls are sent to Mississippi at birth or something, because here there are only drop dead gorgeous women OMGWFBBQ. In fact, they almost didn´t let me in the country, because I didn´t meet the ¨beauty quotient¨ (BQ), but I told them I was here to visit some other beautiful women, so they gave me a temporary allowance. But I´m under strict orders not to do anything that´s not beautiful and sexy. I hope I don´t screw it up! My BQ is only 70, well below the requisite 135 for this country.

I have great photos already, and I also have some souveniers for Mombear to give away in the chatroom, maybe for the first playoff game or something.

If I get a chance to go to Athenea´s house again later in the week, I will try to upload some photos, if not, you`ll have to wait until I get back!

I´m going out to dinner in a bit so I gotta run. Tomorrow I have more ¨sight-seeing¨ (translated: babe-watching). Que fantasique!

Now to use my new favorite word this week:

Chau!

Yea! LoL!
$
Old 04-03-07, 05:45 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Money ! you lucky bastard !!

If you get a picture with Athe's friend Ceci , I will bow down to you
Old 04-04-07, 12:18 AM
Moderator & Chatroom Greeter

He already has plenty of pics w/Ceci
[email protected]
Old 04-04-07, 01:32 PM
SpursReport Team Member

And now he has a pic with me...
We just had lunch together.
Old 04-04-07, 02:44 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

My one goal for this trip has become to get as many pics with Ceci as possible Yea! LoL! I´m such a horny bastard, hehe And I have plenty of pics with Athenea also, she´s so cute and fun to be with as well But she´s pretty quick with that right uppercut when I get a little too flirty

Just had lunch in San Telmo, Thank You Very Much Matias! We had some friggin huge porterhouse steaks for lunch. BTW Matias is a cool dude and speaks great English. And I´m pretty sure he would be considered good looking by most women....but sorry ladies, he´s taken Now I´m taking a break from walking, waiting in the hotel until tonight to go out to some clubs, or whatever the girls have planned for me. I´m pretty much willing to whatever they say at this point.

Looking at all these pretty girls is making me, uhhhhh, tired....yeah that´s it, tired. I need a nap.

Yea! LoL!

$
Old 04-04-07, 02:51 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Thanks for your kind comments...and sorry for waking you up with that phone call this morning...
Old 04-04-07, 03:07 PM

Sounds like you are having a fantastic time!!
Old 04-04-07, 04:23 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
My one goal for this trip has become to get as many pics with Ceci as possible Yea! LoL! I´m such a horny bastard, hehe And I have plenty of pics with Athenea also, she´s so cute and fun to be with as well But she´s pretty quick with that right uppercut when I get a little too flirty

Just had lunch in San Telmo, Thank You Very Much Matias! We had some friggin huge porterhouse steaks for lunch. BTW Matias is a cool dude and speaks great English. And I´m pretty sure he would be considered good looking by most women....but sorry ladies, he´s taken Now I´m taking a break from walking, waiting in the hotel until tonight to go out to some clubs, or whatever the girls have planned for me. I´m pretty much willing to whatever they say at this point.

Looking at all these pretty girls is making me, uhhhhh, tired....yeah that´s it, tired. I need a nap.

Yea! LoL!

$
Sounds like you are having a great time. Glad to know that you haven't been locked up yet Anxious to see your pics!! ---cheese
Badgerland's #1 Spurs fan.

Still crazy after all these years.
Old 04-04-07, 06:52 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:

Yea! LoL!

$

I am officially Jealous, u got to meet ceci !
Old 04-04-07, 08:21 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

This site has probably the most amazing collection of super-nice people I've ever seen. It amazes me sometimes how hospitable and accepting everyone is
Old 04-04-07, 08:43 PM
MomBear

It's not hard to be nice to money....

oh and Money4Nothing too...
Old 04-05-07, 09:57 AM
SpursReport Team Member

PICTURES DAMMIT!!!
Old 04-05-07, 02:20 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
I am officially Jealous, u got to meet ceci !

I got to do more than just meet her Photographic evidence is forthcoming

$
Old 04-05-07, 03:04 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Have you ran into Keyra Agustina? ;)))~~
Old 04-05-07, 03:04 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
I got to do more than just meet her Photographic evidence is forthcoming

$
OMGWTFBBQ !
Old 04-05-07, 04:19 PM
SpursReport Team Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyra_Augustina

Booty goddess of Argentina from what internet shows me