SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   The Cantina (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/cantina/)
-   -   Yes, I AM in Argentina (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/cantina/64514-yes-i-am-argentina.html)

Money4Nothing 04-02-07 09:16 AM

Yes, I AM in Argentina
 
I´m at Athenea´s house right now :D :D wooohooo

She and her mom have been wonderfully hospitable and kind. And she´s so adorably cute :wink We´re having a BBQ (OMGWFTBBQ) this afternoon, so I gotta get ready to party! :D

Mombear, I´ll save some for you :smack

Yea! LoL!

$

PHANTOM21 04-02-07 09:24 AM

what the hell are u doing in Argentina....getchur ass back here!

FamousJames 04-02-07 10:47 AM

Have fun.....take pics....and bring me bag a soccer scarf....please?!

MomBear 04-02-07 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Money4Nothing (Post 1065778)
I´m at Athenea´s house right now :D :D wooohooo

She and her mom have been wonderfully hospitable and kind. And she´s so adorably cute :wink We´re having a BBQ (OMGWFTBBQ) this afternoon, so I gotta get ready to party! :D

Mombear, I´ll save some for you :smack

Yea! LoL!

$

I'm on my way! :smack

Tell Athenea Pop says Hi!

cheesehead4spurs 04-02-07 08:08 PM

OMG I am green with envy!! Hope you have a great time and PLEASE take pics. and remember...Flash and Kick :laugh :laugh Say Hi to Ath and please tell Bonnington that I like his writing in the Cantina. Be Good. :rockon

Matias 04-03-07 10:42 AM

I hope you are enjoying your vacations !!!
And you are lucky it´s not raining anymore...

Money4Nothing 04-03-07 04:52 PM

2 Days gone by (well, almost), and everything is great. Bonnington and Matias I am sending you some PMs and you can maybe call my hotel tomorrow if you get a chance. I only have very limited internet access from my hotel to check the forum or answer pm´s.

I believe I have discovered the ruthless and inhumane plan of the Argentinean government. Apparently, all the ugly girls are sent to Mississippi at birth or something, because here there are only drop dead gorgeous women OMGWFBBQ. In fact, they almost didn´t let me in the country, because I didn´t meet the ¨beauty quotient¨ (BQ), but I told them I was here to visit some other beautiful women, so they gave me a temporary allowance. But I´m under strict orders not to do anything that´s not beautiful and sexy. <gulp> I hope I don´t screw it up! My BQ is only 70, well below the requisite 135 for this country. :D

I have great photos already, and I also have some souveniers for Mombear to give away in the chatroom, maybe for the first playoff game or something.

If I get a chance to go to Athenea´s house again later in the week, I will try to upload some photos, if not, you`ll have to wait until I get back!

I´m going out to dinner in a bit so I gotta run. Tomorrow I have more ¨sight-seeing¨ (translated: babe-watching). Que fantasique!

Now to use my new favorite word this week:

Chau!

Yea! LoL!
$

spurs000001 04-03-07 05:45 PM

Money ! you lucky bastard !!

If you get a picture with Athe's friend Ceci :drool, I will bow down to you

ATHENEA 04-04-07 12:18 AM

He already has plenty of pics w/Ceci :)

Matias 04-04-07 01:32 PM

And now he has a pic with me...:D
We just had lunch together. :rockon

Money4Nothing 04-04-07 02:44 PM

My one goal for this trip has become to get as many pics with Ceci as possible :drool Yea! LoL! I´m such a horny bastard, hehe :D And I have plenty of pics with Athenea also, she´s so cute and fun to be with as well :wink But she´s pretty quick with that right uppercut when I get a little too flirty :yikes

Just had lunch in San Telmo, Thank You Very Much Matias! :rock We had some friggin huge porterhouse steaks for lunch. BTW Matias is a cool dude and speaks great English. And I´m pretty sure he would be considered good looking by most women....but sorry ladies, he´s taken :evil Now I´m taking a break from walking, waiting in the hotel until tonight to go out to some clubs, or whatever the girls have planned for me. I´m pretty much willing to whatever they say at this point. :D

Looking at all these pretty girls is making me, uhhhhh, tired....yeah that´s it, tired. I need a nap.


Yea! LoL!

$

Matias 04-04-07 02:51 PM

Thanks for your kind comments...and sorry for waking you up with that phone call this morning...:D

TexasPandaMama 04-04-07 03:07 PM

Sounds like you are having a fantastic time!!

cheesehead4spurs 04-04-07 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Money4Nothing (Post 1067351)
My one goal for this trip has become to get as many pics with Ceci as possible :drool Yea! LoL! I´m such a horny bastard, hehe :D And I have plenty of pics with Athenea also, she´s so cute and fun to be with as well :wink But she´s pretty quick with that right uppercut when I get a little too flirty :yikes

Just had lunch in San Telmo, Thank You Very Much Matias! :rock We had some friggin huge porterhouse steaks for lunch. BTW Matias is a cool dude and speaks great English. And I´m pretty sure he would be considered good looking by most women....but sorry ladies, he´s taken :evil Now I´m taking a break from walking, waiting in the hotel until tonight to go out to some clubs, or whatever the girls have planned for me. I´m pretty much willing to whatever they say at this point. :D

Looking at all these pretty girls is making me, uhhhhh, tired....yeah that´s it, tired. I need a nap.


Yea! LoL!

$

Sounds like you are having a great time. Glad to know that you haven't been locked up yet :laugh Anxious to see your pics!! ---cheese

spurs000001 04-04-07 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Money4Nothing (Post 1067351)
My one goal for this trip has become to get as many pics with Ceci as possible :drool Yea! LoL! I´m such a horny bastard, hehe :D And I have plenty of pics with Athenea also, she´s so cute and fun to be with as well :wink But she´s pretty quick with that right uppercut when I get a little too flirty :yikes

Just had lunch in San Telmo, Thank You Very Much Matias! :rock We had some friggin huge porterhouse steaks for lunch. BTW Matias is a cool dude and speaks great English. And I´m pretty sure he would be considered good looking by most women....but sorry ladies, he´s taken :evil Now I´m taking a break from walking, waiting in the hotel until tonight to go out to some clubs, or whatever the girls have planned for me. I´m pretty much willing to whatever they say at this point. :D

Looking at all these pretty girls is making me, uhhhhh, tired....yeah that´s it, tired. I need a nap.


Yea! LoL!

$


I am officially Jealous, u got to meet ceci !

kyleo 04-04-07 08:21 PM

This site has probably the most amazing collection of super-nice people I've ever seen. It amazes me sometimes how hospitable and accepting everyone is :thumb

MomBear 04-04-07 08:43 PM

It's not hard to be nice to money.... :)


oh and Money4Nothing too... :laugh

SAScrub 04-05-07 09:57 AM

PICTURES DAMMIT!!!

Money4Nothing 04-05-07 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief (Post 1067493)
I am officially Jealous, u got to meet ceci !


I got to do more than just meet her :wink Photographic evidence is forthcoming :D

$

SoapScumKills 04-05-07 03:04 PM

Have you ran into Keyra Agustina? ;)))~~

spurs000001 04-05-07 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Money4Nothing (Post 1068045)
I got to do more than just meet her :wink Photographic evidence is forthcoming :D

$

OMGWTFBBQ !

SoapScumKills 04-05-07 04:19 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyra_Augustina

Booty goddess of Argentina from what internet shows me


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0