News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > The Cantina

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-07, 03:58 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Longoria's dog will follow her down the aisle

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4003001a5620.html

Eva Longoria's dog Jinxie will follow her down the aisle when she marries basketball star Tony Parker.

The Desperate Housewives star's beloved white Maltese dog will follow the bride and remain at heel at the altar while the couple exchange their vows in France this summer.

A source told National Enquirer magazine: "Jinxie is getting a special jewel-encrusted designer collar made for the big day. It will be inscribed with the lucky wedding date - 7/7/07."

The Texan beauty loves lavishing her pet with luxury pampering, spending an astonishing $US500 a month on grooming, pedicures and teeth cleaning.

Eva and Tony are set to marry at an exclusive location just outside Paris - and chose July 7 because they believe it to be a lucky day to wed. The San Antonio Spurs player surprised Eva last December by flying to her Los Angeles home unannounced and getting down on one keen to pop the question.

Eva said the way Tony proposed was "perfect, personal and sweet".

The 32-year-old is reportedly determined to not to let the cost of the nuptials spiral out of control and has enlisted the services of celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss to make sure everything for the big day is done within a budget.

Eva reportedly told Weiss: "We are building a house right now in San Antonio, so we just can't go over budget."
Old 03-23-07, 07:15 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

Ironic how she can talk about a budget and a jewel encrusted dog collar at the same time. I'm not criticizing because it's her money, she earned it, but it sure points out a whole different point of view from most people's.
Old 03-23-07, 08:33 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Good god....

A Paris Hilton wannabee....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-23-07, 08:55 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

That's slightly disfunctional, but not entirely unusual.

$
Old 03-23-07, 09:00 AM
MomBear

geez... and will her drunk uncles be there shouting that greeto mexicans do when they get drunk...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-23-07, 09:01 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomBear View Post
geez... and will her drunk uncles be there shouting that greeto mexicans do when they get drunk...

$
Old 03-23-07, 09:24 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

if i were a dog that's one butt i'd follow where ever it went