SpursReport.com

SpursReport.com (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/)
-   The Cantina (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/cantina/)
-   -   I'm the proud owner of 2 season tickets to the Dallas Cowboys!!!! (http://www.spursreport.com/forums/cantina/63907-im-proud-owner-2-season-tickets-dallas-cowboys.html)

Spurs21 Cowboys21 03-21-07 01:12 AM

I'm the proud owner of 2 season tickets to the Dallas Cowboys!!!!

So I'll be working in Texas next fall for Kimberly-Clark before I finish school next spring and decided to invest in a couple season tickets to see the greatest team in the world :) They are paying me to relocate, but I'll probably spend it all before I get to Texas :lol I'm excited! I haven't been to a Cowboys game in over 10 years! Now I can see them all :D I already looked up their opponents for next year... Green Bay (one of Favre's last games!), Minnesota, St. Louis, New England, New York Jets, NY Giants, Eagles, and Redskins.

Most recently, a company in SA is doing a background search and all that security stuff to possibly hire me for the summer. I might get to see the Spurs playoff run! I'll probably end up buying Spurs season tickets too :lol That would just be unreal for me. I'm so excited for my latest and greatest adventures to start.

Alamo Girl 03-21-07 08:58 AM

Kimberly- Clark as in the multi-national consumer products manufacturing company. Name brand range of hygiene disposables for babies, children and adults?

:lol

PHANTOM21 03-21-07 09:08 AM

i used to know a kimberly clark.....her dad ran me off :smirk

SpursAddict23 03-21-07 09:22 AM

I'm sorry to hear that

:laugh

Alamo Girl 03-21-07 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyspur (Post 1059744)
Yea AG, that would be them. :lol

He probably gets freebies as one of the fringe benefits. :D

LS:

I like your banner a lot, who made it for you? :)

Spurs21 Cowboys21 03-21-07 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyspur (Post 1059769)
Thanks. :) I think it was JamesR, oh wait.....now I dont remember. :bricks

:D

Actually, I made the one you're currently using :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alamo Girl (Post 1059740)
Kimberly- Clark as in the multi-national consumer products manufacturing company. Name brand range of hygiene disposables for babies, children and adults?

Yes, AG :roll We make Huggies, Kleenex, Kotex, Depends, Scott, Cottonelle, etc... support my company. Only buy those brands :lol

Spurs21 Cowboys21 03-21-07 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyspur (Post 1059941)
Didn't you make me a crappy signature too? :laugh

It's possible, but I don't remember :lol

Quote:

Send me coupons. :D
I'll see what I can get my hands on when I start in August. :D Maybe I'll just send you a bunch of Depends :lol

Speaking of company perks... I was talking to a chick from Anheuser-Busch about a full-time position next year. She said employees get a free case of beer each month and since she works in the "quality control" area (aka taste testing), she gets a free case every WEEK!! :yikes That would be a fun job for an engineer. I might go through the interview process next year just for some free beer :lol

Spurs21 Cowboys21 03-21-07 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyspur (Post 1059954)
Apply @ Shiner. :wink Bud = :sick

I agree about Bud. It's only good for beerpong :lol, but you can't argue with free :D

I didn't know Shiner was in Texas! I'll definitely have to talk to them. If the pay is good and the beer is free, that would be an awesome job! They don't come to Illinois, so I wonder how to contact them hmmm

Spurs21 Cowboys21 03-21-07 04:52 PM

I have just accepted, after a phone call from the place, a research position in SA for the summer!!!!!!!! Look out SA. You won't know what hit you this summer :hat It will become official when I receive the paperwork and sign it. The past month has been one of the best in my life :rock :rock

Jules 03-22-07 12:23 AM

Can you send me some Depends? Sadly, I am serious but at least all the swelling in my legs has gone down.

triple 03-22-07 03:56 AM

cool, when are we going.:D

Alamo Girl 03-22-07 01:25 PM

Congrats Tristen.

Now you could send me Spurs stuff!

Spurs21 Cowboys21 03-23-07 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillyspurslover (Post 1060109)
i can't afford season tickets but I plan on at least 2 games next year, hopefully 3, so we'll have to grab SID and have a cowboys GTG!!!!!

he makes awesome tailgate food! :food

:rockon

Sweet... you should definitely come up for some games. As long as SID is making the food, I'm all for tailgating :D :lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillyspurslover (Post 1060109)
sweet dude.

look me up for fun with :beer

Sounds good to me! Should be fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules (Post 1060240)
Can you send me some Depends? Sadly, I am serious but at least all the swelling in my legs has gone down.

I'm not working in that department, so you might have to settle for coupons :lol I won't find out all my perks 'til August, though. Being an engineer in operations, I'm sure I get free stuff off the line.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alamo Girl (Post 1060499)
Congrats Tristen.

Now you could send me Spurs stuff!

Of course!

Quote:

Originally Posted by triple (Post 1060257)
cool, when are we going.:D

When's the first preseason game? :D

SpurInDallas 03-23-07 05:07 PM

Congrats dude. I got my renewal form just yesterday. Where are you going to be sitting? Let me know so we can get together and do some tailgating. :rock

Look out for Philly's hair though on game day. :lol