Wicked "Virtual" Keyboard
Bluetooth Laser Virtual Keyboard
This tiny device laser-projects a keyboard on any flat surface... you can then type away accompanied by simulated key click sounds. It really is true future magic at its best. You'll be turning heads the moment you pull this baby from your pocket and use it to compose an e-mail on your bluetooth enabled PDA or Cell Phone. With 63 keys and and full size QWERTY layout the Laser Virtual Keyboard can approach typing speeds of a standard keyboard... in a size a little larger than a matchbook.
* Connects to PDAs Smartphones and Computers using Bluetooth
* Projects a full size keyboard onto any flat surface
* Allows the convinence of regular keyboard typing in a tiny form factor
* Rechargeable battery lasts for 120 minutes of continuous typing
* Tiny size only 3.5 inches high
* Compatible with PalmOS 5, PocketPC 2003, Windows Smartphone, Symbian OS, and Windows 2000/XP. Limited Mac OSX Support.
That is coolio!!!
Wonder how that effects Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
I just wonder how you will be able to type...I mean, look at yourself when you type...the rest of your hand covers a LOT of the keyboard...how does it know what key you are pressing if about half of them are covered?
It would be the cleanest keyboard ever. You can't get crumbs in it and you can't spill anything in it.
I like to have my keyboard inclined, and the tactile feel of the keys helps me know where I am. Not so sure that I could type as fast on something like that, not without a lot of practice.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.7.4