News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > The Cantina

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-07, 08:03 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

Anyone watch HEROES on NBC? I've got some spoilers.

**WARNING**

Do not read any further if you don't want to know about some of the things coming up on HEROES.

** WARNING**

First off, the writers and producers of the show are saying that in order for the series to continue and to remain "fresh" there will have to be new heroes introduced and the current "save the world" cast that we know may change for upcoming seasons. (I don't like it, but I think it makes sense)

All the main heroes will unite by the season finale for a big battle.

As soon as the next episode, the audience will learn some shocking secrets surrounding the mysterious Mr. Linderman, namely that he does indeed have superpowers of his own.

Apparently, many years ago, Linderman was a member of a league of heroes that slowly crumbled due to the corruption of its members. He says they all began profiteering from their abilities. It is also Linderman who is behind the plot to destroy New York in order to bring the nation together for a "common goal."

Linderman will also lay out a prophecy that Nathan Petrelli will eventually find himself in the White House.

When Nathan wonders out aloud about the cost in lives, Linderman counters, "There's six and a half billion people on the planet, that's less than .07%. Come on, that's an acceptable loss by anyone's count."

"It is your destiny, Nathan, to be the leader who uses this event to rally a city, a nation, a world," Linderman continues. And to drive the point home, Linderman unveils a prophetic painting of Nathan Petrelli in the Oval Office, seemingly painted by Isaac Mendez.

"If you know all this, you also know the exploding man is my brother Peter," Nathan says.

"As I said, we all have our role to play. Peter's curtain call will come the day after you're elected."

Actor Greg Grunberg, the guy who plays psychic cop Matt Parkman, says that he has read through the scripts for the 22nd of 23rd episodes and that it "just blew me away." While he wouldn’t say who would survive the final battle, he did hint that anything can happen.

"It's the nature of the show to know that we're all vulnerable."