News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-08-07, 11:14 AM
SpursReport Mod Geezer

Flaming balls

Man burns genitals in 'Jackass' stunt

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (AP) -- Attempts to do a movie stunt landed one man in the hospital with burned genitals and another facing criminal charges. The men were trying to do a stunt from one of the "Jackass" movies, in which a character lights his genitals on fire.

Jared W. Anderson, 20, suffered serious burns to his hands and genitals, according to the criminal complaint. Randell D. Peterson, 43, who sprayed lighter fluid on Anderson and lit him on fire, was charged with felony battery and first-degree reckless endangerment Tuesday in Eau Claire County Court.

Witnesses told police that Anderson, who was drunk, volunteered to do the stunt Sunday after watching the movie, the complaint said.

According to the complaint:

Anderson pulled down his pants and let Peterson spray him with lighter fluid. When the fire didn't catch, Peterson sprayed more lighter fluid on Anderson, splashing some on his clothing. He tried again to light the fire, catching Anderson's genitals, hands and clothes.

Anderson ran into the bathroom, jumped into the tub and put the flames out. Other guests took him to Luther Hospital, and eventually he was treated at the Regions Hospital Burn Unit in St. Paul, Minn., for second-degree burns.

Anderson told police who were called to the hospital that he didn't want anyone to get in trouble because of the stunt.

Peterson was freed on a $2,000 signature bond. He has a hearing scheduled April 16. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-08-07, 11:30 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

One dumb@ss goes to jail, the other can't reproduce, thus preventing additional dumb@sses from being brought into this world. Natural selection works yet again.....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-08-07, 12:07 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

I guess lighting your own farts is passe.
Old 03-08-07, 12:50 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I thought it quite humorous that the threads were listed in this order.

Dizz Should Love This
Flaming Balls
Old 03-08-07, 12:59 PM
SpursReport Team Member

I thought this was gonna be thread about Mexican brothels
Old 03-09-07, 09:09 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

this is why you should leave ball burning to the professionals
Old 03-09-07, 11:23 AM
SpursReport Team Starter

I wish I could convince other dumb people to set their genitals on fire.

$
Old 03-09-07, 11:43 AM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money4Nothing View Post
I wish I could convince other dumb people to set their genitals on fire.

$
you have to have charisma like those people in the middle east who convince others that strapping a bomb to themselves and detonating in a public place to possibly (but no guarantees) kill people sypathetic to those perceived to be their enemies is a good idea.

Last edited by Hairyhandedgent; 03-09-07 at 11:55 AM.