News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 03-04-07, 08:14 AM
SpursReport Team Bench

New Satellite Network

NBC/Universal has rolled out a new satellite network that premiered on March 1st, called "Chiller". It debuted on Direct TV only so far, but has plans to extend to other cable networks. It specializes in horror, mystery, and a little sci-fi movies as well as old TV programs such as Twin Peaks, Night Gallery, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Friday the 13th - The Series, and Freddy's Nightmares. Pretty nice lineup. I've been watching the hell out of it, and its great. (if you like that sorta thing) It will also be made available in High Definition later this year.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-04-07, 08:56 PM
Mr. Brightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickV View Post
NBC/Universal has rolled out a new satellite network that premiered on March 1st, called "Chiller". It debuted on Direct TV only so far, but has plans to extend to other cable networks. It specializes in horror, mystery, and a little sci-fi movies as well as old TV programs such as Twin Peaks, Night Gallery, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Friday the 13th - The Series, and Freddy's Nightmares. Pretty nice lineup. I've been watching the hell out of it, and its great. (if you like that sorta thing) It will also be made available in High Definition later this year.
channel number?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-04-07, 10:37 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by spUrpenguin3000 View Post
channel number?
Old 03-04-07, 11:18 PM
Mr. Brightside

thanks