News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com
Old 02-27-07, 04:39 PM
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

please tell me someone on here knows who they are... besides Philly. Hes always awesome.

They play Face Down on 96.1 all the time but it sucks that they take out the screaming part.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-01-07, 10:53 AM

You didn't go to their show right?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-01-07, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantler View Post
I'm fine with you guys liking this band as long as you can promise me you don't have razor blades in your house.
dude...

I won't even walk into Hot Topic cuz I would get freaked out. Imagine my face when I'm being "moshed" around all these hardxcore emo people.

we looked out of place. My friend Chris was wearing like Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle and all these other people were ...i don't even know !

It was so much fun though.

Their cd is all I play in the car. Seriously. People are so tired of them but I can't stop listening to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyspurslover View Post
nooooo.

totally freakin forgot about it.

but i am going to see Hit the Lights there next month. If you like Red Jump Suit, you should check these guys out. You might like 'em.
Well i didn't even know about it til this guy from works friend was like OMGZZ Are you going to it in 2 weeks??

and i died. I was supposed to go with that guy but there was drama and I wasn't gonna go afterall

btu then my friends were gonna go and I ended up going. we got there like at 10 somethin to see ...Emery?? I dunno. And right after that we were in 30 degree weather watching my band. I loved every single moment of it even though i couldn't feel my feet.

Theres a pic of our frozen feet.

ANYWAY...yeah...this guy who i talk to told me he was going but for other bands and I cried cuz I wasn't gonna go and he knew how much I wanted to go.

Then I ended up going and he didn't cuz he had to work. KARMA!

Last edited by spursfeva_31; 03-04-07 at 11:29 AM.
Old 03-02-07, 09:34 AM
BBQ, Beer, & Babes

"Red Jumpsuit Apparatus"???? Man, I'm old....
Old 03-02-07, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantler View Post
Emo people mosh? I thought they just stand around the stage and cry. Ya learn somethin new every day

[YOUTUBE]gZ_eaBgaDzY[/YOUTUBE]
thats too awesome

but i'm starting to love the emo hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJinTX View Post
"Red Jumpsuit Apparatus"???? Man, I'm old....
What's in a name? Well, it depends who came up with it. In the case of Middleburg, Florida quintet The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, it might mean anything. Jumpsuits can be sleek and fashionable, tight and revealing. Or they can be loose and homogeneous, suggesting redundancy and confinement befitting a jailbird. Red is often flashy and easily noticeable, but it's also the color of blood. And an apparatus allows a jumpsuit to be used for a specific purpose, such as leaping from an airplane - or it could be something sexual. After all, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus are ballsy and emotional, pulsing with vibrancy and tenacity. They're strong, yet vulnerable, and they shift between musical styles with the confidence of superstars

Strange then that The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus means absolutely nothing. "It's 100 percent completely arbitrary," laughs singer Ronnie Winter. "When we started the band, we only cared about having a good time and writing good songs far more than coming up with some symbolic, incredibly intelligent name."

"I think its funny when bands scramble their brains to try and come up with some unique, untouchable band name," adds guitarist Elias Reidy. "Why waste time thinking of something when we could be concentrating on music instead? The locals loved it, so we went with it."

brief listen to The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus debut and its obvious that these boys have spent a lot of time concentrating on their music. Their songs are flush with the determination, hunger and energy of youth (the average age in the band is 21). And while they tap into elements of pop-punk, pop, screamo, and metal, they combine them in a way that's both surprising and invigorating. "In a time when everything's labeled and categorized, you kind of have to try your best to step outside the box and be as unpredictable as possible to separate yourself," explains Reidy
==========================================
Heres the video for Face Down...

Its not one of those dumb songs about ... how they're hot or whatever. Its a pretty good song.
[YOUTUBE]WmfasWzdyHs[/YOUTUBE]
Hey girl you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down.

Cover up with make up in the mirror
tell yourself it's never gonna happen again
you cry alone and then he swears he loves you.

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
every action in this world will bear a consequence
If you wade around forever you will surely drown
I see what's going down.

I see the way you go and say your right again,
say your right again
heed my lecture

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
as your lies crumble down a new life she has.

One day she will tell you that she has had enough
its coming round again.
(repeat)

Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the grown?
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has.

Face down in the dirt she says, this doesn't hurt she says I finally had enough..

Last edited by spursfeva_31; 03-02-07 at 10:03 AM.
Old 03-04-07, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Emery is a much better band that RJA.

I swear I'm not emo
I really don't know much about that band but I'm gonna try to listen to them more.

From the Take Action tour, Red Jumpsuit took it all. Their songs were much better but I haven't given the other band a chance yet.

[YOUTUBE]5QtzMJXH86w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SgYyipyJ0vo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rdoB_gmaFho[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SgYyipyJ0vo[/YOUTUBE]

I'M SO BORED.
Old 03-19-07, 03:28 PM

WHO'S COMING BAKC?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

when i heard "two of the bands have colors in their names" I already knew.

AHHHHHHH
Old 03-20-07, 03:16 PM

ok now explain to me how this works...

I haven't listened to the radio in a while and yesterday on my way to work I finally did and heard something about the tix going on sale on wed to mix vip and onfriday to the public??
Old 03-20-07, 11:50 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Being a MIX VIP has real benefits! Tickets for MIXFEST go on sale Friday at 10am to the public, but because you are a MIX VIP, you can buy tickets starting on Wednesday, March 21 at 10am. Use the link and password below to get your tickets before anybody else to see Blue October, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Katharine McPhee, Paula DeAnda and Augustana at MIXFEST 2007 at Sunset Station on April 27th from Mix 96.1.'
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C...&minorcatid=60

Password: MIXFEST
Old 04-18-07, 10:45 PM

ahhh they'll be here next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-07, 11:21 PM

dude...

those guys are my life

i will do anything to be there.