News Radio WOAI KTKR AM Sports
SpursReport.com

Go Back   SpursReport.com > SpursReport Fan Forums > The Cantina

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-11, 05:49 PM
Bender Bending Rodriguez, Esq.

Dallas Reboot: Who's Going to Shoot J.R.?!

J.R. Ewing and Sue Ellen are back! Dallas stars Larry Hagman and Linda Gray are reprising their iconic roles for the upcoming TNT reboot of the '80s soap along with fellow alum...
Dallas Reboot: Who's Going to Shoot J.R.?!
Today 6:45 AM PDT by MARC MALKIN AND BRETT MALEC

John M. Heller/Getty Images
J.R. Ewing and Sue Ellen are back!

Dallas stars Larry Hagman and Linda Gray are reprising their iconic roles for the upcoming TNT reboot of the '80s soap along with fellow alum Patrick Duffy, and we couldn't be more excited.

But before we get to all the scoop on the new prime-time series, we have question: who's going to shoot J.R. this time?

"I don't think they'll pull that ploy again," Hagman laughed when we caught up with him at the Julien's Auctions preview party for the upcoming auction of Hagman's Dallas memorabilia collection.

"Filming was so fabulous," Gray gushed of working on the show, which is still waiting to get picked up for a full season by the network. "It was just amazing. It was surreal, fun, nostalgic, everything. Everything rolled into one. And reuniting with Larry and Patrick, quite something."

And it sure sounds like Gray's Dallas alter ego Sue Ellen has come a long way since we last saw her.

"I'm single," she dished, "I'm very rich, richer than J.R. Ewing, and I have a gorgeous car. But I don't have a house. So that's where Sue Ellen is right now."

As for whether the reboot will be able to draw viewing audiences of over—get this!—80 million like the original, Hagman said, "I don't know about that. You know, there were only three networks at the time so now you have 500 networks, you're not going to have the same audience."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc...#ixzz1OLpE9AiU

More...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-04-11, 06:00 PM
Official Whorry Hater!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-09-11, 12:17 AM
SR Team Goof

I hope this shooter is better than his 'Dallas' sister-in-law, Kristin Shepard played by Mary Crosby who shot him the first time.
"I'm always amazed to hear of victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?" - Paul Merton
Old 06-09-11, 06:20 AM
Official Whorry Hater!

Yeah me too!