View Single Post
Old 05-18-06, 03:08 AM
SpursReport Rookie

We'll Never Back Down

For the 3rd consecutive time, I cried after a game. But now it's different. It's more special. I shed tears of nervousness, hoping against hope that that won't be the last time I see my team play. I found myself sitting at one step of the stairs, hugging my pillow tightly, staring blankly at the screen of our TV. I don't even remember what I was thinking then. Actually, I was avoiding the thought of possibly waiting for another 6 months before I see them play again. But when the clock expired with my team being up by one point, everything changed. The tears cascading down my cheeks were suddenly tears of joy. A brand new sense of relief, happiness, faith and hope found it's way to me.

Now my faith is much stronger than before. I know my San Antonio Spurs won't back down. I know my team will fight until the last ounce of their energy. So being a loyal fan that I am, I will fight with them. Even though I only have my TV as a way of seeing them, I don't care. I don't mind if I'm at the other side of the world. What's important is I do the best I can in order to support them. By one way or another, I know my heart is always with my team.

( <--- tears of joy)

I BELIEVE.

GO SAN ANTONIO SPURS GO!
i wiLL StILL bELiEvE.
..I LOVE MY SAN ANTONIO SPURS..

>> SiLvEr&bLaCk <<

Last edited by charmie21; 05-18-06 at 03:34 AM.