View Single Post
Old 02-03-18, 11:36 PM
SR Team Goof

What the hey..........over?!?

I know we’re without our best player in Kawhi Leonard and losing Rudy Gay to his heel injury didn’t help much either. But we were doing quite well with them gone, getting wins, had a fantastic home record and positioned ourselves as third in the Western conference. But it seems after we lost to the Pacers on the AT&T Center home court, we’ve been sliding every since. We may have thought that with a 5 game home stand, we’d improve on that record and hit the rodeo road trip schedule with good momentum. However, we got blown out by the Sixers and have lost 2 consecutive home games to the Rockets and now Utah, what the hey?!? I think Pop is going to get our guys in the gym these next 3 days off and have a real heart-to-heart before embarking on the 6 game rodeo road trip starting with Phoenix Wednesday. I think we'll be able to hear Pop's voice tomorrow morning in the practice gym at least 3-4 blocks away