View Single Post
Old 05-17-14, 05:58 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdon View Post
Ibaka is a little bit more than a role player. The Thunder chose to keep and pay him the all star money instead of Harden. He is the center of that team's entire defensive scheme. Luck plays a role in almost every champion's run. Now is the time we need to step up and take advantage.

OK I will give him no more than "a little bit" more than a role player. Mainly because of his rebounding and his defense and shot blocking ability.

As for scoring the reason he hit those shots was that he would be wide open most of the times when we are covering KD or RWestbrook.

No disrespect for Serge but he is not an all star . He is simply the beneficiary for KD and RW. And yes he is a big part of OKC schemes however....

Now the last thing I wanted to point out that Spurs would be lucky that he is not there and start thinking that OKC would be easy to beat without Serge.

I think other OKC players would step up now but that is not necessarily an advantage for Spurs because other OKC players could step up and take over what Serge was beneficiary off..

Bottom Line. Spurs must prepare for anything because anything could happen when a very well coached NBA team as OKC who have KD and RW can do!
You all Rock ROCK ROCK! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!!