View Single Post
Old 04-09-14, 02:39 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid12 View Post
yeah find me a center who is going to take back seat to the system, not gonna happen, again, he is overpaid, but is what the market calls for, yeah get someone from toros, is why teams like sixers, utah and all the other teams who are not making the playoffs are scouting the D LEAGUE ah? if you are looking for a $9 million center to dominate like a .....Noah. perhaps howard, good luck buddy, not gonna happen. we have the best team in the NBA right now, must be a reason, did we lose game 6 last year because of splitter? no, we lost due to our hall of fame coach not having duncan inthere for a rebound and manu getting a nervous attack in game 6, TP dissapearing on game 6, I will take my chances with this team and give us the ring for the thumb
Pretty sure anyone named would take a back seat to the system, minus Howard. The dleague comment was more or less my way of saying you can find that anywhere lol. Figured you would have caught on to that. My issue IS that he is getting paid an arm and a leg, and isn't worth a finger nail. I would much rather have a Lopez at a fraction of the price than splitter....it's rare any team loses because of one player... But splitter is getting paid like an integral piece, but produces like he should be getting the vet min.... Like I said, Baynes is as good as splitter....