View Single Post
Old 04-09-14, 02:19 PM
SpursReport Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyDthaWay2B View Post
Ragging on splitter isn't a new development.... Every guy you named, I would much rather have btw. You can throw efficiency ratings or whatever type of formula you want.. Fact is, he isn't good at anything... Setting screens maybe? We can get someone from the toros to do that... Splitter is a HORRIBLE signing.. I really don'teven think his defense is anything more than decent... I don't even think there is much of a difference between him sand Baynes.. Other than salary of course....
yeah find me a center who is going to take back seat to the system, not gonna happen, again, he is overpaid, but is what the market calls for, yeah get someone from toros, is why teams like sixers, utah and all the other teams who are not making the playoffs are scouting the D LEAGUE ah? if you are looking for a $9 million center to dominate like a .....Noah. perhaps howard, good luck buddy, not gonna happen. we have the best team in the NBA right now, must be a reason, did we lose game 6 last year because of splitter? no, we lost due to our hall of fame coach not having duncan inthere for a rebound and manu getting a nervous attack in game 6, TP dissapearing on game 6, I will take my chances with this team and give us the ring for the thumb