- The Pacers have scored less than 80 points in four of their past five games.
- The Pacers shot just 37 percent against Cleveland
- Indiana is shooting 36.6 percent, while averaging just 77.2 points over its last five games.
- David West, is shooting 34.4 percent over his last five games.
- Paul George is averaging 17.1 on 30.8 percent shooting over his last eight contests.
With all that said, they're still dangerous cause they're pissed. And a win against the Spurs while breaking the 17 game winning streak would do wonders for them.
The Spurs know that the Pacers want this game bad and the Spurs aren't gonna pay attention to any of the bullet points above and take the Pacres for granted. They will remember how the Pacers beat them in San Antonio and will return the favor.