View Single Post
Old 02-20-14, 02:10 PM
SpursReport Team Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwe Blab View Post

Make no mistake, I like Mills, and he's playing great. But he's a shooting guard. He doesn't really penetrate, at least not enough to do what the team needs to do. They've been getting by with good shooting. But what happens when Mills comes back down to earth and he's still taking 20+ shots?

And another thing, Tony is untradeable. If crazy people think Manu is untradeable only because fans love him, then Tony is double that because the Spurs are in the lottery without him.
I don't know... I've seen Mills drive it to the rim, lay it in and see a Parker like floater at least a couple of times... There is a difference between not being able to and not doing it.. I think Mills is capable of taking it to the rim because I've seen it. If pop wants him to I'm sure he will... He is shooting so lights out right now, may not need to anytime soon. I love Parker, but he is getting old, I would get value while I still can... But thst won't happen obviously.... Maybe Mills doesn't shoot like this every game... But he is a very good player... If he comes down to earth, it may only be a 3 second fall.

One thing is for sure... I wish we had this Mills when Parker dinged up his hammy against Miami in game 1.