View Single Post
Old 02-20-14, 09:25 AM
SpursReport Team Veteran

im ok with the M3 tandem (mills-manu-marco)and counting on minutes given to decolo and joseph as well, to overcome parker abcent... if that trade brings a legit long SF, or freaking athlete with brains AND HANDS not of stone at the 4, 5 position or a deadly scorer at any position...

given the playmaking passing skills of manu, marco, boris and even timmy, theres a lot of bench space used in pgs right now, (parker,mills, joseph, decolo) asuming parker traded, i wish joseph step up and become dependable contributor specially on defense, given his defensive instincts he has better shot than decolo, a.k.a. bench warmer/trade piece... or better if somehow cia pop get a replacement from both decolo and joseph, someone CONSISTENT better if very athletic/long in that position, i dont care offense if isnt a liability, im ok with pg better than joseph on defense... great if long/active able to disrupt faster-stronger pgs that are so fast for manu, green and marco, and too strong for mills...

but remeber, trade parker only if that brings a legit player to help in fast/athletic/long/young department.....