View Single Post
Old 12-19-13, 01:09 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polk View Post
This is a bad trend and as always it comes down to matchups. Based on matchups, I don't think the Spurs are better that INDY or OKC. LAC and HOU present matchup problems but not quite ready to say they are better despite the recent losses. As far as MIA is concerned, you'd like to think the Spurs could capitalize on their size advantage but that didn't work out last year.

At the quarter pole, it's INDY and OKC and then everyone else.
Where is Portland at in there? They give the Spurs more problems the last 5 years than anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bills0 View Post
This is something to be worried about to be sure but there are a few things to remember.

First, no one except Parker is averaging more than 30 minutes per game so far this season, and Parker is right at 30. Some of the starters play a bit more against the better teams but not a lot more.

Second, traditionally the Spurs have used the first part of the season to experiment with lineups and to giving the bench players an extended look.

Third, despite the above, the Spurs are only one loss behind the league leaders.

It seems to me that the Spurs are just coasting right now.
^^^^^^^^ THIS.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.