View Single Post
Old 10-15-13, 09:35 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

http://www.spursreport.com/forums/sp...l-warrior.html (OLD ENTRY: Warriors Waves: For Five Years Dan Nwaelele was a Real Warrior)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alh1020 View Post
You know I just went to the Spurs home page and checked the team roster ( 2013-14 Roster | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS ) and I see Fells' name listed but I don't see Nwaelele. Question: If Nwaelele is a grad of the Air Force Academy, does he have a military comitment to fulfill before he joins any team, ie., like Robinson when he graduated from Navy? And another thing, the game program I got at the AT&T Center Sunday listed Nwaelele having a DOB of 10/21/93 which makes him 19 as of today and Monday (21st) will be his 20th birthday. Just a youngster.

now im confused, is this another nwaelele? is supposed to be 29 years old and he served 5 years, and was on spurs radar since many years

Thread here (OLD ENTRY: Warriors Waves: For Five Years Dan Nwaelele was a Real Warrior)
The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson’s face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and then say, “Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass.” Shaquille O'Neal on Tim duncan.

Last edited by JuanCaca; 10-15-13 at 09:44 PM.