View Single Post
Old 10-15-13, 10:35 PM
SpursReport Team Veteran

http://www.spursreport.com/forums/sp...l-warrior.html (OLD ENTRY: Warriors Waves: For Five Years Dan Nwaelele was a Real Warrior)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alh1020 View Post
You know I just went to the Spurs home page and checked the team roster ( 2013-14 Roster | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS ) and I see Fells' name listed but I don't see Nwaelele. Question: If Nwaelele is a grad of the Air Force Academy, does he have a military comitment to fulfill before he joins any team, ie., like Robinson when he graduated from Navy? And another thing, the game program I got at the AT&T Center Sunday listed Nwaelele having a DOB of 10/21/93 which makes him 19 as of today and Monday (21st) will be his 20th birthday. Just a youngster.

now im confused, is this another nwaelele? is supposed to be 29 years old and he served 5 years, and was on spurs radar since many years

Thread here (OLD ENTRY: Warriors Waves: For Five Years Dan Nwaelele was a Real Warrior)

Last edited by JuanCaca; 10-15-13 at 10:44 PM.