View Single Post
Old 10-13-13, 01:32 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 View Post
Too many people undervalue Ginobili. There is no way Kawhi is better than Ginobili this early in his career. Remember Ginobili spent most if the season injured and never really got into a good groove. An old Ginobili running an all cylinders is still deadlier than many give him credit for...... mark my words, he'll have some big moments this year. Don't write him off yet.
Kawhi has a huge upside to maybe not yet but in the playoffs or the finals especially last year he was better. I agree on the rest of what you said though and I believe he was more hurt then he lead on later in the year. I still don't know how he did some of those TO's when stumbling and throwing the ball right to the other team a few times but all in all I think he has something left.

He will not be near Ginobili of old though, don't count on that. If he had a TIMMAY ressurgence though, LOOK OUT! One can only hope.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.