View Single Post
Old 08-29-13, 06:13 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLTHETHRILL View Post
It's an old trick to delay the breath and or blood test as much as possible. It could have hours until he got tested. The body is breaking down the alcohol. If he didn't want to consent or give the breath test with the cop why agree to it later on? The results will be different of course. Now in some cases depending on how much he drank......it's actually worse for the person to hold off.(example a binge drinker because it's still rising versus going down) I know if a cop wants you to fail the FST..........he can make it too hard for Bud to pass. Refusing the breath test....you better be perfect because there is video and audio showing other wise. Being exposed to previous military police squadron work..........I have to side with them not Bud. If someone has nothing to hide.........take the breath test. Refusing it is a huge red flag and they will make you pay for not taking it. Just some friendly advice from Uncle WILL lol.
You make good points and in the end will probably be proved right. I am just saying lets get all the evidence then hang him.