Originally Posted by grizzly_bexar
I really see us being better than OKC at this point.
1) They lost Kevin Martin. Big scoring drop off.
2) Russell Westbrook coming off injury. Relies on athleticism.
3) Durant is as good as he's going to get. Now he has to defend Kawhi. Good luck!
4) Perkins getting older/slower/less effective.
5) No Fisher to bail them out with veteran play (he was huge against us in 2012).
Losing Martin is big.
Westbrook will be fully rehabbed by the playoffs.
I think Durant can get better.
Perkins seems to be declining.
Fisher announced his retirement but isn't it after this coming season?
There are a lot of xfactors with this team. They have drafted well and talent may emerge on the court that we have not seen much of before.