View Single Post
Old 07-29-13, 01:46 PM
SpursReport Team Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit7 View Post
Well, I almost lost my marbles when I saw you compare him to Pippen, but you backed off at the end lol. Although I do see how you could make that argument, I like Ariza, but I don't think he is a necessity. In my opinion, we needed another player who could create his own shot, Marco gives us that to a certain extent, and hopefully Kawhi develops a little more.

At the end of the day, I don't see the spurs adding any new player during the offseason thats going to make much of a difference now. The Belinelli signing was their big splurge. Maybe they make a move closer to the trade deadline if there is an injury, but I don't buy the rumors about Oden, Mo or Ariza.
I agree, but a solid long, defensive back up for Leonard isn't a necessity... Along with a back up pg? I know we have Green, but Oden is not coming, maybe we get Mo when Miami gets Greg. But long athletic, defensive minded bodies are never something I'd like to be short on. With all the big small forwards and small ball,he'd be nice. That's why they were going after AK47. Also seems like bigs are never our strong suit... Pg and wing players.