View Single Post
Old 07-11-13, 06:04 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom32x4 View Post
The difference between Duncan and Robinson giving up their role as "the man" offensively and Bryant doing it with Howard is that Howard is a largely useless offensive player as a focal point, he's been in the league for 9 years and still doesn't have a freaking post move. Nobody knows what Kobe will do, he's a freak physically. Also, does nobody remember Howard mocking Kobe behind his back in the lockerroom? Who does that to a future Hall-of-Famer in his own clubhouse as the new guy? Howard has a history of talking bad about or mocking guys behind their backs(exhibit 1: Stan van Gundy). They're both to blame, but the Lakers are Kobe's house, he's somewhere between the 2nd or 4th best Laker ever depending on how you rank West and Kareem (in Lakers uniform, Wilt was not a better Laker than Kobe, Kareem may have been).

BTW- I loathe Kobe, but I respect him as a player immensely.
And I agree with you, I think both are to blame, but you won't see that thought come out of the four letter network anytime soon. I just blame Kobe more.

If only everyone in the world could unite in their loathing of Kobe Bryant, we'd have utopia.

Last edited by b1gdon; 07-11-13 at 06:06 PM.