View Single Post
Old 07-09-13, 08:31 PM
Flying Monkey Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurscrazed View Post

Cap'n Jack said at 12:39 minutes that he wanted playing time and he wanted to prove to Pop he was healthy and ready to play more min so Jack approached practice like Gangsta--he said (talking trash...etc..) i.e he played HARD physical full force at practice and he was INTIMIDATING other players --two guys in particular..... (Cap'n Jack is a class act he did not mention who but I will let you figure out who ....) So Jack's mistake that he felt he needed to play to get better, but Pop would not play him.....Jack thought that playing more minutes could have raised his not so great stats at that time.

Pop got upset because he challenged Cap'n Jack that the reason he puts guys them in rotation ahead of him was that they were better than him. Cap'n Jack got offended by that. Pop should have realized that he could have helped this team get TOUGHER and Play BIG BOYS Game by having such practices however Pop was just playing it safe and he released Jack and brought TMAC..... Thanks to Pop and his unrealistic expectations of those young ones or mis communications with his Veteran players to cause all that then come SHORT in the PO for missing that SWAGGER/EDGE ! I thought Pop loves them Veterans!!!
Jackson is just massaging the truth to save face, he played 20 minutes a game, plenty to show how much he had left in the tank. If he had actually played better in games he would have gotten more time. It's not the opposite. As Allen Iverson once said...
Quote:
I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man.