View Single Post
Old 07-03-13, 01:26 AM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurscrazed View Post

I agree that there will have to be so many variables that need to happen. HEALTH of course is number one. Then those tiny missing pieces need to be filled.

I DEEPLY believe the the chance is now or never. Yes now or never... It has to happen next year 2014 it has to happen!! Spurs just got out of the closest loss and before that they just failed to pass the Western Conf so now there are no more excuses. Spurs will need to get that job done. It is DOUBLE IMPORTANT now with TD and Manu about to retire. They have only the next year and maybe the year after.

The Biggest Obstacle was finding enough Spurs Scorers that is why I think that if we put all our eggs in one basket we will not succeed. However I believe that RC and Pop will put together a great TEAM for next year and find us those Missing Small Pieces of that PUZZLE this off season since Spurs have all the Cap Space they need to!!!

I tell you that I will be very upset if RC and the FO will FAIL this off season as they did in recent year. That is why RC & Staff have the Toughest job this off season with all this cap money they better find us someone who can help... TD and TP and MANU are not going to be here forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like they will bring back the same team with Bonner not gone and Neal will probably be back again! So did they fail? . I was hoping with space they would do something but it appears they will stay the same? I hope not but Bonner will be back IMO and Neal too if they want him back! I believe they stay the same, no major facelift they said and it appears that way! Sucks in a few ways, more than some will admit.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.