View Single Post
Old 06-29-13, 07:42 AM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJONESIII View Post
That's not Manu. Hella funny though!
I was just kidding... LOL

Sorry if it offended someone here. I am not a Manu Hater I promise you.

My point made here that Manu would probably need to do something drastic to change that same system that he had been doing and was getting him injured. I don't know if he can do the Tim Duncan diet that TD did last off season or some other system he invents. He is a genius and he make things happen no question.

Look I know that when the Spurs lost to OKC last year it created a Very Bad Taste in a lot of Spurs player so they went to improve their games during the off season last year. Then they came back with better stamina. I am just hoping this will take that our Spurs players including Manu would take that horrifying loss and do some constructive thing during the off season to bring them back in a BETTER shape and BETTER position to win it all next year. Especially Manu since we need him to be there and at full force come PO time.

The BEST REVENGE is WINNING it all next year.

I know that some analysts on the TV said that last year's win was a great motivation to come here this year with great determination and get to the finals and win it all. Then they said that this loss so close to the title could be a killer and who knows if Spurs can come back next year and recover.

However me think it is the opposite. Last year was not enough motivation to bring all your power to win it all in the finals.

THIS YEAR being so closed to the title (Bill Simmons said in the last 25 years this .28 seconds to winning the title was the closest....) I think the Spurs are MORE motivated to win it next year and YET it will be SUPER motivation to REPEAT also because we need to make up for the one we missed the year before....

Go Spurs Go

IT IS ON BABY!!!!SPURS PO TO DIE FOR!
PHENOMENAL TOTAL CONTROLL WITH SPURS BASKETBALL!
LETS DO IT BABY! NO BS!! NO MERCY! ONE GAME AT A TIME. ONE SERIES AT A TIME.
WE WILL CLOSE THEM ALL!!!
FIRST ROUND VICTIMS = DOS MAVS!