View Single Post
Old 06-21-13, 02:17 PM
SpursReport Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasamohT View Post
As I said my guess is that they resign all 3 and sign an mle person because I don't think they get anyone big to come to sa.

I don't watch the jazz much but looking at stats you're crazy to think milsap is that much better than splitter. Milsap will command several million more per year for a very similar skill set. In equal minutes (Per 30), milsap averaged 2 points and 1rebound more while shooting worse on a worse team. I think if you give splitter a couple more years to develop he will be a better player at a cheaper price.

Either way, if we face the heat again, the problem is neither one will help us. Lebron is such an amazing talent that you can't play big vs the heat because then your pf/c is guarding a sf.

What we need is more slashing/ability to create your own shot. I don't know who that is but most of those types come either very expensive or very cheap. If they come cheap (with the mle) we resign all 3.

That's what I've been saying and agree with you 100% well the part that states we need a slashing/ability player