View Single Post
Old 06-19-13, 09:25 PM
Dr. Doom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHENEA View Post
Why do you think they dribbled so much? It's MIA's strategy.
I have no idea though how to counter-adjust. We haven't been able to steadily beat the trap this whole series. We can't move the ball and most plays end up in TO or bad shot.
That would be correct, shots are hard to come by in this series it seems because of their speed on D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn7mo View Post
There's enough blame to go around, but what good does it do? It was a heartbreaking loss for sure, but it's over. All that matters now is winning one game & I believe we will!
This is about the bottom line here. I hope we will win that game to put this one behind us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabspur View Post
I blame.... The Spurs. Make your free throws. Grab a rebound. Foul at the right time. Get a call. If we were in the other side, we would be talking about perseverance. We didn't make the plays when the game was ours. Manu, Pop, Timmy, TP, Danny, Kawhi. All had a hand in the last few minutes. It's heartbreaking. I don't know how they will find the energy for game 7. They have no choice, but someone is going to have to come up big. Real big. We need a super human performance from someone. I don't care if its another 30-17 from Timmy. Or Manus game 5. Or TP going nuts. Or 3's from everywhere. But something, I mean something special needs to happen.
Correct, an average game all over will not win it! You are correct something special has to happen from somewhere. Lets hope our threes drop like there is no tomorrow one more game.
You could let it pick your brain for weeks and months, just replay it over and over, won't do you any good at all. When someone loses a loved one and they do that it only brings forth anguish. I feel acceptance is sometimes the key, it happened, now you have to react to it. Giving up is not an option.

Last edited by Rzarector7; 06-19-13 at 09:27 PM.