View Single Post
Old 06-19-13, 05:03 PM
SpursReport 2012 Pick The Winner Champion

Game Seven Spurs Needed Adjustment!!!

Here are my suggestions and please add in yours!

To me Spurs and Heat both looking overly GASSED by the end of game 6 so I would put 50/50 on each to win it based on the players tolerance and most importantly coaching decisions in putting their best players to close it!!!!Needless to say this is it!Win or go Home!

Pop needs to say to all Spurs I want to challenge you all to play more aggressive and get it done. And to Tony that he needs to LEAD!

1. Back up PG = DEF not Manu! Manu will be much better playing SG as he excelled in game 5. Please Pop Rest TP more to keep him fresh at the end of quarters and put someone who can handle the rock as a PG and try to PACE the Spurs offense. And Spurs would have less Turnovers too. Maybe Pop plays Diaw or Joseph on PG..

2. REBOUNDING: Spurs can put more effort in GRABBING few extra rebounds esp down the stretch and they are right there...HEAT size is not that great and we can win rebounding if we put more effort in it.

3. Tim Duncan I would suggest Pop keep TD fresh to close the game in the second half rather than first half. We must have TD fresh at the fourth quarter play as much minutes as he can.

4. EXTREME PRESSURE DEFENSE will win Championship. No need to go more on this. NEED to play DEFENSE 48 hours of HELL SUFFOCATING D

5. This game is going to be all about PACE and HEART and PRIDE and CONFIDENCE and MENTAL FOCUS!!!!! PUT EVERYTHING on the FLOOR! DIVE for the loose ball. Put on your NASTY GAME FACE! Never trail...Those extra things. Every Possession, every rebound, every shot, every pass, every free throw, every three point.... EVERYTHING!!! DO OR DIE!!! DIE HARDER!!!!! DO IT! WHATEVER IT TAKES!!! DO IT! NEVER GIVE UP on any loose ball... DEFEND VERY VERY AGGRESSIVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not impossible to win. Although it will be SUPER DIFFICULT!
It is doable and it will taste much better if Spurs win it all!!
BEST REVENGE and JUSTICE is SPURS WIN GAME 7 On the ROAD in MIAMI!!!!

We need to erase that game 6 loss and RISE UP to REBOUND!!!

I BELIEVE in my Spurs power of DETERMINATION to WIN IT ALL!
Spurs KNOCK the HEAT OUT!
HEAT have to go through my SPURS!!!!
SPURS WILL FIGHT BACK VERY TOUGH!!!
And Spurs are going to prove it they are the BETTER TEAM!!!

Go Spurs Go!